African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
De Hoek Country Hotel(Magaliesburg)
US$185
Budmarsh Country Lodge(Magaliesburg)
US$199
Valley Lodge & Spa(Magaliesburg)
US$239
Forum Homini Hotel(Muldersdrift)
US$175
Avianto(Muldersdrift)
US$141
All reviewsrambling vinetwist restaurantgolf cartflotation poolsteam roomthe fine dining restaurantluxury roomkids clubnespresso machinea la carte restaurantcountry housebusiness conferenceturn down serviceconference facilitieswedding anniversaryfive starworld class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Mount Grace is a definite contender in the world class category - Hospitality at its best!!

From check-in until departure we experienced unbelievable friendliness and service....nothing was too much effort for the staff. Every staff member we encountered had a beaming smile and a warm greeting.

Our room was beyond expectation and scores 10/10. Thank you to the staff who so graciously arranged a change in accommodation.......it was unexpected and valued.

Twist restaurant is superb - accolades to the chefs. The daily variety of buffet, choice and freshness of food is challenging for those watching their weight.

A special thank-you to Pam.

Mount Grace is the ideal get-away for fine food, beautiful surroundings and renewing the soul.

We will DEFINITELY be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MountGrace, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Collette6121

It is truly humbling to read such great feedback and certainly encouraging to know that you have experienced the world class service that we pride ourselves in offering to our GUESTS.

I have shared your wonderful comments with the rest of the TEAM and we all cannot wait to renew your soul once more.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have never been to Mount Grace, so I decided to book myself and my boyfriend in for this weekend. Fri - Sun.

I am at the moment trying to get a spa booking and the lady assisting is not very eager to let customers spend their money.

Over 3 days she tells me that there is only 1h30 available for Spa treatments on Saturday.when I wanted to do a whole bunch of treatments, I am still waiting on Confirmation that this time has been booked for us .

I hope that there is something else to look forward too this weekend......

I will write a review about this on Monday.

2  Thank Meaghan A
MountGrace, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Meaghan A,

Thank you for your comments.

I believe our Spa Manager has been in contact with you and I would like to confirm that your spa reservations have been made.

We look forward to having you stay with us this weekend.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We spent a truly wonderful night at Mount Grace in one of the villas. There was a small glitch with our dinner reservation, but it was sorted out in no time. The staff went out of their way to make our wedding anniversary special. We hope to return soon!

Dear Traveldoves

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that we were able to sort out the glitch with your dinner reservations in no time and that your one night stay was truly wonderful.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I would just like to take this opportunity to commend Nthabiseng for her professionalism and the way she handled our booking at Mount Grace

It was my partner’s birthday and I had quite a list of requirements in order to make the day special for her. The roses in the room were exquisite and our little picnic at the spa gardens were unforgettable.

Nthabiseng delivered on all of my requests and I would like to thank her and everyone at Mount Grace for making the day very special

I also want to thank the restaurant staff and general staff as the service we received was out of this world. The Chef at Rumbling Vine surprised both of us when my partner received an amazing dessert with a birthday message piped all over the plate!

We will definitely be back in the near future. We were just disappointed that we had such a short stay

See you again soon

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amoryn_8
MountGrace, Guest Relations Manager at African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Amoryn_8

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

We look forward to creating many more special moments for you in future and we hope that your next visit will be longer.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I recently took my wife Mount Grace for our 22 wedding anniversary, giving her a night away from daily chores and a bit of time to be pampered at the spa and wonderful surrounds of this beautiful country hotel.
To some it up, 24-hours felt like 1-weeks holiday at Mt Grace thanks to the spa treatments, the overall spa experience (range of hot and cold pools; a reflexology "river" walk; a place to let the serenity of the universe into your soul again), the awesome food - especially at the award winning Rambling Vine restaurant, the comfortable rooms and the attendant staff. Highly recommendable and most enjoyable.

2  Thank David B

Dear David B

Just a short note to thank you for your kind words.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and cannot wait to welcome you back for another "awesome relaxation"

Yours in Hospitality