“Breakaway heaven”
Review of Nullarbor Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Magaliesburg
Nullarbor Cottages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My stay at Nullabor Cottages was the best thing I could have done. Cottages is clean, have everything you need. I could recharge my batteries and would go back any day. Jenny was most helpful with everything.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Nullarbor Cottages

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had a great time at your property. The view is amazing. The decor of your units is beautiful. The only suggestion I have is to add some steak knives to your cutlery. Otherwise we had everything we needed and more.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This being our third visit to Nullarbor might just say a lot already.
The chalets are absolutely fabulous - warm and cosy in winter (each with there own fireplace), and cool and cosy in summer - there are 3 x dinky swimming pools! We love it there!
It's so close to JHB and so convenient for all amenities in the Magalieburg area. The owners are super friendly people who have a natural ability to make you feel absolutely welcome and at home.
That's what we like the most, it's great value for money, and there's nothing we don't like about Nullabor. True story :)

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Nullarbor Cottages is tranquil, beautiful. We had an absolutely wonderful stay.
The cottage we stayed in was very neat and tidy also well furnished.
We enjoyed having our own secluded area.

Thank you Jenny for the directions.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My 1st visit to nullabor cottages was January 2013, within minutes of our arrival, we were welcomed with open arms by the owners and I then knew that this is "home away from home" so much so that I had made contact with others to please come and join the following day and enjoy the tranquility and hospitality of nullarbor cottages with us.. as it is the right place to have a good catch up with loved ones, that the hussle and bussle of "city life" make near impossible, aswell as myself living in the western cape, and only being in johannesberg every 3months or so.

The rest of the family and friends followed suit 1st thing in the morning and were also welcomed in such a fantastic manner of being part of the nullabor "family" beautiful cabins, beautiful surroundings, beautiful birdlife, infact..... EVERYTHING was beyond excellent!!!! I had returned back to johannesurg and knew my journey had not been a "journey" without visiting nullabor for the second time....(October 2013) I made contact with Jenny (the owner) and nullabor was fully booked for the weekend I needed my forfillment of nullarbor, before I knew it she had went out of her way, and made a plan to accomodate us.

Nowadays its difficult to find an establishment that truly do thrive on excellent service to visitors, that have passion to make every moment an excellent memory of a fantastic getaway!!! It is truly impecable! All the facilities at nullarbor have a super standard of excellence, from the well cared for cabins, stunning private bbq areas,well maintained property, with much love, peace and tranquility surrounding the perfect getaway.

I shall definatly visit before I return back to the Cape for another "nullarbor fix"
Thank you to Jenny and all the amazing staff at nullarbor for making many more awesome memories for us, once again! many many more to come!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

There were absolutely no problems my only concern would be the ants there were a lot of ants other than that I'd definitely go back again its relaxing and no one bothers you. Thumbs Up ('',) If they can get rid of the ants I give them an excellent

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I recently spent a few nights at Nullabor Cottages in Magaliesburg. The trip and scenery on the way to Magaliesburg was breathtaking and the roads were safe to travel with adequate well informed information boards. As long as you can find your way to the R24 Rustenburg Road, you won’t need a GPS. We found that the cottages were situated in a secure but peaceful environment just 5 minutes for the Magaliesburg town , which to my surprise offered just about anything from restaurants to supermarkets , so even if you forgot your charcoal ………?

The cottages themselves were very well situated , been about 9 cottages in the area they were well spaced and positioned with great views complementing privacy and tranquility , it a home away from home with the added benefits ,we enjoyed the various pools that were very well maintained as well as the many different nature trials one could explore . The rooms were very clean and well maintained, with ample towels and I must say a well stocked kitchen, which my wife was concerned about prior to our trip.

I just wish there were a wider variety of channels on DSTV.

We’ve journeyed to other holiday cottages in Magaliesburg over the past few years, but we believe that we’ve reached our destination.

We advise anyone that is bound to a routine lifestyle to try Nullabor Cottages, you’ll keep coming back. We were able to break away from our mundane lifestyle and sharpen all four of our human dimensions, social, spiritual, mental and physical.

Thank you Jenny, Des and your well trained hospitable staff, for your efficient service, receptive attitude, excellent communication and warm hospitality. See you as soon as we can………..

Rating for our satisfaction **** (Four Star)

Michelle and Angelo