Twin Waters Guest House
  • Restaurant
Sierra on Main(Randburg)
Inchanga Ranch(Johannesburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsloft roomcotton budsenjoyed our staya lovely staystefangardentranquiljohannesburgguesthousejozienvironmentsa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It took me a while to find this gem whilst searching for accommodation to carry me over between two business meetings in Johannesburg. Before this stay, I was in an expensive hotel in Sandton. Afterwards in an expensive hotel in Fourways. I have to say that my stay at Twin Waters was a joy -- especially when compared to both hotels. I had the Executive Suite for 17 days and have rarely been more comfortable or felt more at home in 43 years of travelling. A sumptuous room with a comfortable sofa, plenty of channels on the TV and a fully equipped kitchen for a fraction of the price of a hotel! The staff were not intrusive. Tea, coffee, fruit and rusks were laid on at any time of day (or night) and the flower arrangements are to die for! The property has a pool and a very large garden leading down to the Klein Jukskei. Sofas and benches are scattered around so that the outdoors can be enjoyed. I really felt as if I had a home to stay in all day or to come back to after meetings.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Isobel C
Reviewed 1 April 2014

On my last visit to Johannesburg I stayed twice - 3 nights on my arrival and 2 nights before my departure. I found it very peaceful with a very comfortable room and a well equipped kitchenette. The garden was very peaceful with a nice stream on the boundary. It is very handy for areas such as Randburg and Four Ways. Stefan was very helpful with any and all of my queries. I would certainly recommend Twin Waters and will use it on my future visits to Johannesburg.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Report back was really good by my staff. The did have one 'issue" the bathroom window looks out on the parking space outside and this made them feel a little uncomfortable as there are no blinds on win.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We spend one night at Twin waters and I will for certain stay there in future again. The service was very good and the host kind. Beautiful view and a good night's rest. I would recommend Twin Waters Guest House to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

My review was taken off safari now because it was negative so that is why the reviews on that site don't reflect what this place is really like!
This place is falling apart, the roof leaked and smell from the drains in bathroom is revolting. The staff member who seems to be the owner is unprofessional and the customer is always WRONG in his opinion.

• Stayed: February 2014
Stefan S, Owner at Twin Waters Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

This review was done by a guest who made a booking via SafariNow for 10 days accommodation and failed to make payment as per our Payment Terms and Conditions (communicated to him both at time of booking and prior to arrival). No payment arrangement was made by him and all attempts to receive payment failed. After 4 days I had no choice but to ask him to leave. Safarinow was informed of the situation and they adjusted the booking from their side. The guest made a similar review on their website which was removed as mentioned in this review. The comments made are malicious and untrue and not in line with previous reviews received.
Regards,