“Friendly and Comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 55 Randburg B&B and Inns
Johannesburg
“Friendly and Comfortable”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my long term stay at Twin Waters. The staff are friendly and welcoming, and went beyond the call to accommodate needs I didn't even know I had.

Well done, I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 12 May 2014

In my many years in the film industry, I have visited and used different locations, but the Twin Water Guest House is different and upclass. From the Owner down to the Staffs are just wonderful. The rooms are excellent with wonderful interior model design decors. also the environment wow... `the stream, the garden,... and very quiet and peaceful. thanks stefan for your warm hospitality.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Alex A. G
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

On behalf of my family I would like to thank the owner Stefan for all his help during our stay at the guest house. All 8 of are very pleased with the service provided during the 3+ weeks we stayed there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Lovely quaint spot to say and excellent hospitality. Stefan was perfect host and gardens lovely to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere. Organisation of transport was very easy and no stress at all with my stay

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Jackie B
Cape Town
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Above the friendly reception, the comfortable lodgings and peaceful garden, it is the happy burbling of the Jukskei river that remains uppermost in my mind during my stay.
Stefan was ever helpful and ever friendly and a stroll around the garden without the intrusive sounds of traffic or any man-made noise drowned out by the river not 20 metres away made this a haven of tranquility.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Alloa, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It took me a while to find this gem whilst searching for accommodation to carry me over between two business meetings in Johannesburg. Before this stay, I was in an expensive hotel in Sandton. Afterwards in an expensive hotel in Fourways. I have to say that my stay at Twin Waters was a joy -- especially when compared to both hotels. I had the Executive Suite for 17 days and have rarely been more comfortable or felt more at home in 43 years of travelling. A sumptuous room with a comfortable sofa, plenty of channels on the TV and a fully equipped kitchen for a fraction of the price of a hotel! The staff were not intrusive. Tea, coffee, fruit and rusks were laid on at any time of day (or night) and the flower arrangements are to die for! The property has a pool and a very large garden leading down to the Klein Jukskei. Sofas and benches are scattered around so that the outdoors can be enjoyed. I really felt as if I had a home to stay in all day or to come back to after meetings.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

4 Thank Isobel C
Walvis Bay, Namibia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

On my last visit to Johannesburg I stayed twice - 3 nights on my arrival and 2 nights before my departure. I found it very peaceful with a very comfortable room and a well equipped kitchenette. The garden was very peaceful with a nice stream on the boundary. It is very handy for areas such as Randburg and Four Ways. Stefan was very helpful with any and all of my queries. I would certainly recommend Twin Waters and will use it on my future visits to Johannesburg.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo