Spent 4 nights in May at Buhoma Lodge. Our group of 9 was greeted on a rainy arrival with hot wash cloths as we got out of our vehicles followed by a glass of fresh mango juice as we waited to check in. The accommodations were fantastic- bed warmers in the sheets, wi-fi in the Lodge, awesome food (more than we could eat!) and the staff was so friendly. 'Wake-up call' in the AM was the delivery of hot coffee or tea to the porch outside our cabin. With wrap around screens in the cabin and bathroom, you could fall asleep to the nocturnal birds singing and the gentle rain falling. The place is magical! Monkeys visited too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of only two lodges located within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Buhoma Lodge is a quality, intimate lodge with ten cottages along the hillside, situated adjacent to the forest a short distance from where gorilla tracking commences. Its peaceful location means that you may truly relax before and after your tracking experience, listening to the birds and primates of the forest. Guests can wake up to tea and coffee on their own private veranda with spectacular views of the morning mist rising off the canopy of Bwindi Forest. The cosy central lounge area with its open fire is the perfect place for guests to unwind after a hard day gorilla tracking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Buhoma Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buhoma Hotel Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Buhoma Lodge Uganda/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park