Our wonderful stay in this beautiful Lodge was unforgettable. Felix, Christine, Mare, Jennifer, Barak (and their little girl), the fantastic cooks and rest of the staff did everything to make us feel great. Felix decorated our table beautifully because it was Xmas night and after two days we were truly sorry to leave this great place. The apartment where we slept had an open fire and this was burning while we went to sleep. The view was exceptional and the walk with the locals was very interesting. The Mountain Gorilla trekking was quite hard but worth it and we will certainly come back to see the gorillas and the CMGL again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLOUDS MOUNTAIN GORILLA LODGE Where: Southern Bwindi, Western Uganda Access from Entebbe: Scheduled or charter flight (1.5 Hrs) | drive (11 hrs) Tucked away in Nkuringo, Clouds has immediate access to track 6 gorilla families, and perfect, uninterrupted views of the Virunga Volcanoes. Guests stay in cottages built of volcanic stone, with big sitting rooms, double-sided fireplaces, vast overstuffed armchairs, large bathrooms and private verandas. Personal butlers, delicious food from our organic vegetable garden, a massage spa and infinite attention-to-detail complete your stay. Rates include all meals, non premium brand drinks, butler service and laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clouds Mountain Gorilla Hotel Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge Uganda/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park