I went on a gorilla trek in Uganda in January 2014. Stayed at this lodge for two nights. The view was lovely. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was most helpful and friendly. Note that it is in the mountains and it can get cold at night - bring warm pjs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ruhija Gorilla Lodge Bwindi is a unique safari lodge suitable for all classes of travelers; it welcomes you with breath taking scenery of the forest, peace and tranquility – a home away from home, enjoy the melodies of insects and birds, surprise visits of monkeys or even gorillas.Come and experience the Hospitality that is immersed in an entirely new and Refreshing natural ambiance which will make your stay a memorable and enjoyable one!Accommodation:We have three types of rooms all unique from each other: the deluxe cabins, the Superior cabins and standard rooms, they are all carefully designed to blend in with the Natural environment around. All cabins are well equipped with comfortable beds and Furniture that is designed to maximize your comfort. The bath rooms are fitted in with hot and Cold water…Every detail has been taken care of to give you the comfort you deserve! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ruhija Gorilla Safari Hotel Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Ruhija Gorilla Safari Lodge Uganda/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park