We stayed here for three nights on our first safari to Africa. Obviously the Gorillas were a highlight and everyone should do this at least once. Coming back to the camp after a long day of trekking was such a relief though. Great staff and service and the baths in each room were superb! First class spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As the only concessionaire luxury camp within Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp is the perfect base from which to track the park's most famous resident - the mountain gorilla. The main area features a comfortable lounge and bar area as well as the main dining area while the mini spa offers a wide selection of treatments. Located within the National Park, Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp offers guests an unrivalled location, including the best bird and wildlife viewing in the Bwindi area. In fact Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp often receives regular visits from the gorillas themselves. For the lucky guests in camp at those times, they may have the chance for a gorilla encounter without even leaving Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp. The eight tents at Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp are stylish and spacious, each featuring two queen sized beds. In addition to the comfortable warm beds, each tent has a huge bathtub that looks straight into the jungle canopy ideal for soaking tired muscles after a day spent observing and meeting gorillas. Observe rare forest species while soaking in the tub, followed by a cocktail on the private viewing deck served by your personal attendant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp Hotel Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp Uganda/Bwindi Impenetrable National Park