Review Highlights
Amazing experience

My Body Temple visit did not just get me a great massage but an entire, beautiful experience. It's... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Safari64465561576
via mobile
Ayurveda Yoga Massage Training

Thank you Anand for having the opportunity to learn from you. I had a 60 hour Ayurveda Yoga Massage... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Odzsi

All reviews yoga massage healing experience amazing massage healing hands true treat several massages beautiful experience deep tissue anand therapist session release techniques emotional treatment soul pain
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

When i was in Dharamkot my 5 year old Son was going through a Lot of emotional Phases at that Time and so i took him to Anand for a Massage. He truly enjoyed the Massage and was able to relax his body and mind. So i also went for a Massage. And as a woman i went through a deep healing experience. Anand just held Space for it. He was truly professional and i felt safe to let myself go through a very deep healing experience. Anand has an amazing presence and he knows exactly where the borders of an massagetherapist are. He is very Professional and did not go over this borders...neither physically nor energeticaly. So i highly recomand him and hope to be there again also. Melanie

2  Thank angerermelanie
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I received an abdominal massage from Anand and thanks to him I now feel released from my physical trauma. The energy and love he puts in giving a massage is so beautiful - not to talk about the space he has created around it. I am truly grateful to have experienced my first massage in India and then it turns out to be so magical! Thank you!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Wow what can I say about this place... It is one of the most delicious gifts you can give to your mind, body and soul. Surrounded by the beautiful mountains of the Himilayas this place is nothing short of magic. Anand has created the most wonderful space for you to let go and allow your body to be nurtured and relaxed. Soft lighting, delicious hot oils and the safety and expertise of Anands hands. He truly is an expert in the field of body work and creates a safe and respectful space for you release tensions and deep rooted emotional blockages. I experienced the abdominal massage which focuses on directing energy: chi / prana to the organs, which provides deeper clearing than any regular massage will. All I can say is you need to try this for yourself, it’s magical! It truly is one of the best massages you’ll experience, (ever)! There is so much attention to detail in the body work and the space itself. A hot towel after having your body wrapped in oil is a delicious treat and a cup of tea overlooking the mountains gets you ready for the outside world again. Thank you Anand for creating this space and dedicating yourself to this work.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I visited the place after going through positive reviews. And i can say that whatever i read was genuine enough. Anand really got the knowledge with experience. One should really visit if looking forward to rejuvenate his or her body without expecting "Something Esle".
Must visit..!!

2  Thank Vineetmittal
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I had an opportunity to visit body temple on a recent visit to Dharamkot. I am glad I went there for a full body massage. It was very relaxing and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The ambience was perfect and Anand gives his best to make it a beautiful experience. I would definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank Pawan R