I visited Hampi in August 2013 with friends. The room was spotless and the air conditioning, very refreshing. This guesthouse put a smile on me and my friends face :). The owner Kishor is absolutely helpful and will go out of his way to ensure you are comfortable and taken care of.
And the thing you'll miss after leaving this place is the food @ Chill out (opposite to guest house).. mmmmm....its so delicious. Keep it up guys.
1) Location: just a few yards from the main temple
3) free Wifi available at room
4) The Host - Kishore
5) The Most important: food @ Chill out ...ultimate food
1) Its hard to remember any cons for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thilak Home Stay is built in the middle of Hampi Bazaar. It is a house where you can find A/C and non A/C rooms, each one with individual bathroom, hot shower and mosquito net. Electricity is available 24 hours and WiFi is free. From the roof of the house you have beautiful views of Hampi's landscape and Virupaksha temple, and you can feel free to practice yoga, meditation or to relax watching a wonderful sunset. Chill out roof restaurant is in front of the guesthouse where you can relax and meet people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Thilak Home Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.