We had some time to kill before we had to catch a train to Agra, so our guide brought us here for lunch...we did not stay here overnight; therefore this review is for dining only. The dining area was average and the food was okay. The tablecloths were dirty and I wasn't quite sure if the napkins/glasses were clean either. The service was not the greatest , as it seemed to take quite some time for them to deliver our drinks. There was not menu but only a buffet to eat from and Indian fare was the mainstay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bundelkhand Riverside is built on 50 acres of land on the banks of the River Betwa in Orchha and the old house, which still exists, was used as a hunting lodge cum guest house. The present retreat is an addition to the old construction that dates back to 1895. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bundelkhand Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bundelkhand Riverside Orchha
- Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel Orchha