“Best stay India”

Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Pushkar
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best stay India”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed at prem villa hotel as a couple and paid 850 r per night.
What a beautiful place. It's situated up a long dusty track with a few other hotels on the way. The views around are stunning with mountains and farm land. The hotel itself looks like a French vineyard style hotel.
The room was big and spacious with lovely views out of the windows. The bathroom was also big with a powerful hot shower. There are also great places to sit and eat on the balcony outside your room. We had the best nights sleep in India,very quiet,you wake up to birds singing and the sounds of praying.
There is also a lovely restaurant, which did some great food,some of the best we had on our travels,which was cooked by the chef come gardner come waiter,who was very friendly.
Pawan,the owner was also great, and couldn't do enough for you, weather it was driving you into town,or arranging train tickets,he was always more than happy to help. We only stayed 3 nights but wish we could of stayed longer,we were made to feel very welcome, and were sorry to leave.
The only little gripe we would say is we booked a camel trek through the hotel,whilst the trek itself was good,we were not aware it was an hourly rate not a fixed price,especially as we were waiting around for the guild for some of the time., but this may have been a bit of mis communication on both parts.
We would defiantly stay here again, and couldn't recommend it enough.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank ABull84
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Hello sir and madam thank you very much for stay at my hotel and thank you very much for your lovely review for my hotel .i hope that you had a greet time in my hotel and you enjoy the food from our garden .we try to do our best for all the guest who had stay in our hotel .thank you once more for your lovely comment .hope the best for you and for your family and you are most well come again in my hotel .
tack care
best regards
pawan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Polish first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Prem Villas for 2 nights and from the beginning felt we had chosen well. It is a little way out of the town of Pushkar, but is an easy walk along a road that doesn't have a lot of vehicle traffic...just camels, monkeys, dogs, etc. In the monrings, we were greeted with roses from the garden and a delicious breakfast on the rooftop restaurant. The owners, who also live on the property invited us into their home for tea and we had a tour of their amazing greenhouse. It makes a difference when the people who own a property also work and live there...there is a feeling of being looked after in the best way. The staff was always very friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Diane F
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, 11 March 2012
Hello sir How are you ? i am fine here and hope the best for you there .thank you very much for write a review for my hotel .i hope the the best for you .and i hope that you had good time here .i hope that that you will come back again in my hotel .thank you
tack care
pawan mahawar
Winters, California, United States
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I highly recommend a stay here. The facility is new & clean and the staff is the owner who's family owes the farm ground the hotel is built on and lives in a family compound behind the hotel. Originally I thought it best to find a room in town but having stayed here it is really great to be a little out of the town center and from the hotel the walk is quite short into town.

Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eric D
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Hello sir how are you ? i am fine here and hope the best for you and for your family .thank you very much for your lovely stay at my hotel i try to do my best for my all the guest that stay at my hotel .please well come again in my hotel you are most well come and thank you very much
best regards
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is a lovely chilled out place to stay, walking distance to the main bazaar. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I was a bit chilly at night and they brought me a heater and some chai to my room :). Would highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gabbyfq4
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, 20 February 2012
thank you very much for you good review for us.we try to do our best for every one that stay at my hotel . i hope the best for you and for your family .thank you very much
Białystok
Reviewed 10 February 2012

From the bottom of my heat I recommend the Hotel Prem Villas as a nice place to spend vacation time. The rooms are bright, clean and nice looking with indian climate. Good standard of bathrooms, hot water always available. Free internet fast acting included room price. The hotel is situated not very far from center (10 min walk) with beautiful mountain view and a lovely rose garden view. Room price were surprisingly low in relation to climate and standard of the hotel.
In the hotel restaurant food was delicious and always fresh! Meals was prepared with vegetables from their own garden and milk cows from their own farm outside of town. Meals are prepared based on bottled mineral water.
The hotel staff was very friendly and spoke English fluently.
Charming owner-Pawan - personally cares about health and safety of guests.
He also gave the advice and provide nice company.
The free time can be spent by the fire or on the roof of the hotel. In the evenings Pawan spoke a very interesting Indian stories that helped us explain and understand Indian customs, the secrets of ayurveda and meditation.
The smell of roses will always remind me of the hotel Prem Villas in Pushkar...

Honesty, purity and Indian climate in one – I recommend that hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Liliana P
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
thank you very much for stay at my hotel and thank you for your review about my hotel .i hope you will come one day back and stay at Hotel prem villas pushkar .thanks allot for helps us.
Olomouc
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I stayed in this hotel recently and must say I loved it there.... Room was really nice and spacious, bathroom excellent with warm water in any time. Owner and also his staff were friendly and helpful. I liked the stay...; in this calm and relaxing part of Pushkar.... I had problems to sleep when I was in India but in this hotel I slept like a baby :-) (no noise, only bird's singing and peace around).
I must recommend and if you heading to Pushkar, this hotel worth for booking!!!

Room Tip: any room is great