“"awesome interior"”

Cuisines: Indian, Minority Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

i had a great experience. the location of cafe is great - in the premises of spice court restaurant. the interiors are good too. however, the place where the cafe needs to work is "menu"!!

the choice is pretty limited when it comes to pastries and cakes! what mars the concept of cafe is very limited choices for coffee both cold and hot!! if it was simply patisserie it was ok but for cafe one simply needs at least basic choices!! pastry and cakes taste ok, not great as such!

2  Thank ShribhanNRI

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is very good multi cuisine resturent , we enjoy the party at Wild Roses, and satisfied for food quility and service, Good Good Very Good. Best Food And Services

Reviewed 1 March 2014

It feels like home, the owners are great and the food is the same! excellent food, very nice and tasty curry cooked to the idea of ​​the time of stone not to mention the desserts! Here you pay for the quality of life and food. Try it!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I went to this restaurant for dinner and the continental cuisine was fantastic service was equally good I recommend this place to anyone loking for best food in the city.

1  Thank BHARAT0141
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The food was excellent even though I am non vegetarian, I enjoyed every bit of the vegetarian meals, the service was excellent, there staff was very help full as I didn't know a much a about the vegetarian food and they explained well and help me to choose the best, me and my family enjoyed the food and we will definitely come back as this was our first visit to Wild Rose Restaurant and recommend to my friends back home.

1  Thank Rajiv73