We were staying at this hotel as part of an Australian contingent on an Audi ice-driving course in Seefeld. The hotel was great, we had a lovely big room with a separate lounge room, a large balcony and a wonderful view of the snow capped mountains.
The bar area was a really nice place to get together, it was just too over heated like everywhere else in Europe in winter!
The only down side to this hotel is that it is looking a little bit dated. WIFI access is 6 euros a day, I'm not complaining about that, it's just good to know up front.
Very happy stay in seefeld and this hotel was a lovely oasis to come home to everyday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury hotel Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld in Tyrol is well-worth a visit at any time of year. The Tyrolian Alps alone are enough reason to visit Austria. Winter fun with skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and cross-country skiing; and the summer pleasures of sunlit mountain forests and golf with a sublime natural backdrop. Enjoy your view of the incredibly beautiful Tyrolian Mountains from the balcony of your room or suite. And experience Wellness as you have never experienced it before! The Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld promises an astonishing 3,500 m² dedicated to providing holistic well-being and natural health. There could be no better place to find relaxation at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falkensteiner Hotel And Spa Royal Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Hotel Seefeld
- Sofitel Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Resort Seefeld
- Seefeld Sofitel