Just 200m away from the slopes start (Rosshütte), the hotel is in a very quite location. Breakfast and dinner buffets were of great value and always with fresh ingredients. Pool is excellent as well as the spa area. We had a massage and that was a pleasant experience too, the masseur adapt to what you want. We were upgraded to a fantastic 80-sq-meter-suite in which you could almost get lost... Hotel personnel was very helpful and diligent.
Can only highly recommend to anyone seeking a quite weekend retreat in couple, with kids or skiing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury hotel Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld in Tyrol is well-worth a visit at any time of year. The Tyrolian Alps alone are enough reason to visit Austria. Winter fun with skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and cross-country skiing; and the summer pleasures of sunlit mountain forests and golf with a sublime natural backdrop. Enjoy your view of the incredibly beautiful Tyrolian Mountains from the balcony of your room or suite. And experience Wellness as you have never experienced it before! The Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld promises an astonishing 3,500 m² dedicated to providing holistic well-being and natural health. There could be no better place to find relaxation at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falkensteiner Hotel And Spa Royal Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Hotel Seefeld
- Sofitel Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Resort Seefeld
- Seefeld Sofitel