We stayed at this hotel in February and loved it. We had 2 rooms in the old part of the hotel which i was really concerned about reading previous reviews and tried to upgrade before going but once shown to rooms need not have worried they were fine just a different style to the newer one's with a nice bathroom to my surprise!
The hotel is set in a square right in the small town so was ideal, ski school was about a 10-15 minute walk with boots and skis! We loved Seefeld it was so pretty and lots to do probably the best family holidy we have had ( 2 boys 19 & 15).
Hotel food was lovely breakfast was the usual but of good quality and evening meals were 5 coarses every night it was a highlight being served such delights.
The hotel facilitues were so relaxing with the swimming pool being a lovely feature with jets to relax in only grumble i would have would be to have the pool a little warmer!
The hotel is renovating a new sauna/jacuzzi area for next year which will make it perfect.
Tea and cakes were served in afternoon which was a lovely days treat after ski-ing.
We went with Crystal and had a lovely rep called John who was so helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Alpenhotel ...fall in love is located in the centre of Seefeld in the pedestrian area, directly at the natural hill Pfarrhügel. You will experience the perfect blend of dynamic, vivacious tourists and some calm and distance from your hectic everyday life - enjoy a perfect escape for two in our romantic wellness hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alpenhotel...fall in Love reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenmedhotel Lamm Seefeld
- Alpenmedhotel Lamm Hotel Seefeld