Our first visit to Seefeld and to the Veronika. Overall a really good hotel that hits most of the right spots. Welcome good, unlike recent comment our bags were taken to the room almost before we had checked in. Well located close to railway station, shops, and free ski bus to the three slopes running all day, a real bonus. As below breakfast was excellent and far above most European hotels with eggs cooked to order...the only issue is the 'not boiling water' for tea and coffee regularly served luke warm. Free afternoon cakes at 4pm and evening meals of generally very good standard. salad bar, starter, soup, 3 option pre ordered main meal, pudding AND cheese...cant be bad eh? Lovely pool. Must agree that the drive could have been swept of ice/snow to make it safer. Good bar staff. Brit TV Channels, All in all highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family-friendly 4-star hotel in the center of Seefeld features an elegant restaurant and a spa area with an indoor pool. Aktivhotel Veronika organizes various activities. For children, indoor and outdoor play areas and a wide range of activities under professional supervision are available. The Veronika Aktivhotel's spa facilities include a sauna, a solarium, and a modern fitness room. A wide range of massage. During winter there is a free Skishuttle provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your AktivHotel Veronika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aktivhotel Veronika Seefeld
- Aktivhotel Veronika Hotel Seefeld