“Well worth a visit”

Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
County Durham
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is a lovely restaurant in beautiful Angles. The staff were welcoming and the food is delicious. The salad camembert chaud starter was plentiful for my husband and I to share and the grande pizzas are very large indeed. My husband is an expert on 'chausson' pizzas and he claimed this was the best he'd had in France. Very good value for money. They were doing a roaring trade in takeaways as well. We sat inside the restaurant but on a beautiful day or a balmy night the terrace will be the place to be. We will be back.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank happyholidaymaker48

Ukiah, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous restaurant, new owner from last trip”
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I have owned a house in Angles since '99 and have dined at le Marsala during every season. I have eaten \solo and have taken every guest I've brought to the house. It's somewhat "de rigeur" to go there as there aren't many places to eat (esp. if one is walking, as is preferred) and also the view from the terrace is stunning and it almost doesn't matter what you're eating!! So when I went there in the Fall 2011 season, I wasn't hoping for fabulous...but what I saw was that there is a chipper, energetic new set of owners who have spiced things up! We had a total veggie menu w/dessert and it was the best night of our holidays. Owners are so sweet/welcoming. Highly recommended, esp. the pizza autumnal and one of th salads. healthy and delicious!!

• Visited September 2011