I am looking forward to my return to this special place at the end of May 2012.
It will be my 5th visit to the Hotel ( the last in Sept 2011) and my 9th holiday in the Plakias area of Crete.
The south coast of Crete is quiet, natural and restful. At Kalypso you experience a little bit of heaven, have time and peace to reflect, have the opportunity to walk and hike, experience good local food and enjoy wonderful views of sea and mountains.
Kalypso is the place for a quiet holiday swimming, reading and enjoying local culture and life
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kalypso Cretan Village is situated in Plakias, 31 kms south of Rethymnon. The Hotel is located in the grandiose environment of a small isolated fjord. It lies in 50.000 sq meters full of gardens and hanging rocks and has been created with respect to nature beauty and keeping the traditional Cretan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kalypso Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalypso Cretan Village Hotel Plakias
- Kalypso Cretan Village Plakias, Crete