When we arrived at the hotel after a long trip from Piraeus and a long drive from Hania,we were told that our room was not available because the hotel was overbooked(althought we had prepayed for 2 days).Without even make us an apology and having an arrogand style they told us that we should stay for the next 2 days in another hotel in Rethymno.When we got back to Kalypso after these 2days and we went finally to our room(waiting for at list 2 hours to be prepared ),an extremelly bad smell was coming out from the w.c which was really discusting.The room was dirty ,the pools were dirty,the reception was dirty,all the hotel areas were dirty and the hotel stuff especially at the reception were so rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kalypso Cretan Village is situated in Plakias, 31 kms south of Rethymnon. The Hotel is located in the grandiose environment of a small isolated fjord. It lies in 50.000 sq meters full of gardens and hanging rocks and has been created with respect to nature beauty and keeping the traditional Cretan style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Kalypso Cretan Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalypso Cretan Village Hotel Plakias
- Kalypso Cretan Village Plakias, Crete