If you are looking for a spotless, well equipped room in a peaceful, idyllic location you have found it. The Liakoto is truly a hotel in a million. Having travelled to many beautiful places in the world, I can honestly say the sea and mountain views from the Liakoto are the most spectacular I have seen. The owners, Geraldine and Ilia, could not have been more welcoming. Their personal touch is everywhere, from home made biscuits in the room on arrival to gorgeous Greek toiletries in the bathroom. The swallows nest outside our room was accommodated in the same caring way - a small tray erected by Ilia to collect the mess created by the new occupants! The village of Kardamyli provides the holiday essentials of a shady square with a fountain, a wide selection of shops and some really fantastic, reasonably priced restaurants. i don't believe it can get any better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila