“Very good, no complaints”
Review of Puccini's Italian - CLOSED

Puccini's Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Cork, Ireland
“Very good, no complaints”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great service, good choice, nice surroundings, clean toilets, prompt service, food was really good and we would definitely come back again. Good value for money.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lival

Waterford, Ireland
“Friendly service”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The interior is clean and modern, nicely presented. The service was very efficient and friendly. A great selection of Italian dishes on the menu and a good choice of wines to enjoy with your meal. We enjoyed the starter and main course, my favourite was the famous Italian dessert, Tiramisu. The only criticism I would have is we thought it was a bit pricey , but a good night was had.

• Visited February 2014
Thurles, Ireland
“Popped in on a whim.”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and myself popped in without a reservation and thankfully there wasn't a problem. The restaurant décor is pleasant and welcoming. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The two of us had a very nice three course meal for just under €50! So to sum up nice food, nice staff, nice atmosphere ,nice night! Nice! :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Will H
Cahir, Tipperary, Ireland
“Real Italian Food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was our second visit here and for second time i was very pleased! There was a new menu with all new starters and main courses and also a new value menu which could be made a whole lot better if it included some ITALIAN dishes! The waitress told me the menu was geared toward pleasing the Irish palate....Why??? For startersI had bruschetta and he had prawn in chili tomato sauce both were delicious! He had a generous sized rib eye steak, cooked the way he liked, and i had Rigatoni with onion and bacon in tomato sauce.....it was fabulous! I had just enough room for creme brulee. I highly recommend Puccinis and look forward to my next visit! Oh... the pizza with italian sausage......a must have!!

• Visited May 2014
“Lovely Italian experience for my family ”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch, starters and mains with a pretty decent children's menu also. Food service was prompt, all our food was tasty and very reasonable . Staff are friendly with customers able to view work going on in kitchen. Will be back