“Up To The Usual Standard!”

Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Enniscorthy
Price range: US$31 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My dream was to create a place where my guests could feel comfortable, as if they were in "my" Italy, so vital, warm and colourful. I made my dream come true in my restaurant in Wexford, where guests, friends and staff are like part of my family. Time is the most precious asset. My aim is to provide moments of indulgence, cordial reception and amusement."
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This has been one of our favourite restaurants since we moved to Wexford over ten years ago. We had the pleasure of bringing my sister and her husband (who are on holiday here from Scotland) to Via Veneto last night, and are delighted to say that the food, service, ambiance and price were one again of the highest quality. Class always comes to the top!

1  Thank Chris S
Paolo F, Owner at Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you so much for sending us a review, we appreciate very much that you'd like. We hope see you again soon best regards

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've been here before but I went out with a group of friends and we were waiting a good while for our meal and some of us didn't even get our food.

1  Thank Aine C
Paolo F, Owner at Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Aine C
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
I am very disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with your meal, as we pride ourselves on serving high quality food, made with fresh produce and we particularly enjoy taking care of large groups.
I understood from your group of 63 people on the night, that a good night was had by all and that the discounted price we offered was particularly appreciated.
I would love the opportunity to discuss your feedback personally with you and please contact me directly at the restaurant at any time.
Exsecutive Chef Paolo Fresilli

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Lovely quaint and interesting interior. Our food was delicious and the early bird was great value. The owners are extremely friendly and we loved the personal touch. We were also offered a drink on the house at the end of the meal. I always feel that this is such a nice touch and as a diner you feel your custom is appreciated.

Paolo F, Owner at Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your review on your recent visit at the Via Veneto. Thank you for your compliments in relation to the food and service.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to once again experience

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza, love the new style and service was excellent ... Lovely staff .... Nice relaxing atmosphere an can't wait to go back ....

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Arrived in Enniscorthy on Good Friday afternoon which meant that lots of places were closed. Somehow found this place in the end and the hostess told us that they would be ready to serve food by 5.30 but that we could wait inside.

The staff were lovely and very accommodating without being too attentive. The early bird menu had lots of choice, even for vegetarians, and the food was delicious. We were very happy customers!

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback