“Worth a Stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Dublin,Ireland
“Worth a Stay”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I've stayed here many times and have always had a fantastic time. The staff are very friendly and helpful the food is great. The rooms are comfortable although they are a bit too warm. The hotel itself is in a very nice area and I liked walking along the river with my family. A great hotel all round and I'd recommend it to all to stay in.

Room Tip: The hotel itself is quiet so it doesn't really matter what room you stay in
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Dylan M
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Dear Dylan

Firstly may I thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in the hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stayIt was wonderful to read you had the opportunity to explore the areataking in the scenic Slaney River walk which is proving to be a great success for residents and locals alike.

Kind Regards
Sales & marketing Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

the restaurant was really good value and gorgeous food. Twenty five euro for three course meal which was really TOP CLASS. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The bedroom was lovely but was very warm that is my only negative. We went down for a function which was really well run and a lovely room. Def worth a stay.

• Stayed April 2012
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Tsunflower,

May I take this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for your wonderful review following your stay in the hotel. It was great to read you enjoyed your stayand that you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service and value you received from our team.

Westmeath
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed in the Riverside Park Hotel at the weekend and cant say anything bad about it. It was very clean, good food, friendly staff and in a nice location.

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear John G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our to read of your comments.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Wexford
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here on a number of occassions when attending friends wedding and for a weekend break away. The hotel itsself is really nice and well kept too. They close for a few weeks each year in the off peak season and redecorate a different area of the hotel each year. This is something not done by many hotels in the current climate.

If you can afford it and are looking for pure luxury and romance book the honeymoon suite. It is absolutely amazing two floor suite with its own sitting area, huge bedroom overlooked by a balcony area from the living space upstairs, a fantastic bathroom and dressing area. Not to be missed if you are looking for a special occassion.

I have eaten in the main restaurant a few times but not recently. The bar area is lovely for an afternoon drink, lunch, dinner or a few drinks with friends at night. They also have a tex mex restaurant called the Alamo which is really good. It had gone through a time when the food wasnt so good but have gone back several times recently and its top notch.

Room Tip: Special Occassion - get the honeymoon suite Ask for a room with a view of the river
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear curious person,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.
I am so thrilled you enjoyed your numerous stays and that you were impressed by the facilities and services we offer.The Riverside Park Hotel has never been shy in reinvesting in the property in the past and usually carry out some renovations at each closure annually. Our owner, Mr. Colm Neville recognizes that if the hotel is to continue to enjoy the leading position it currently enjoys in the market it must continue to invest in refurbishment as regular refurbishment is a necessity to maintain the highest of standards for the delivery of a superior customer experience.

It is great to get such response from our Penthouse Suite which is a luxurious two level exclusive suite located in the impressive stone tower of the hotel. This suite is one of Wexford’s most exclusive on offer, The ground floor comprises of the master bedroom, it’s centerpiece is the custom made round bed. With floor to ceiling windows the suite can be turned into a complete hideaway with the touch of a button, the automatic curtains offering complete seclusion and relaxation. Also, on this floor you can experience pure relaxation and opulence in the marble floored ensuite, among the pampering features are the Jacuzzi bath, walk in rain shower and double sink with plasma screen. On walking up the curved staircase to the spacious mezzanine lounge area you will be amazed by the unsurpassed stunning panoramic views of Enniscorthy. The living area has beautiful interior and furnishings to compliment the opulent ambiance.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments regarding our new Steakhouse menu in The Alamo Restaurant and your comments will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel.

co. kildare
Reviewed 23 April 2012

to joy and all the staff.

thank you so much for such a wonderful stay at your hotel. myself and anthony had our wedding ceremony and reception there in march and we can not compliment you enough. everything was perfect from start to finish. from the friendly staff to the lovely bedrooms to the layout of everything on our wedding day. compliments to the chef also. everyone has been saying how lovely our meal was and some have even travelled back down for sunday dinner . for anyone looking for hotels to hold their wedding reception i would highly recommend this hotel. we will be back down on a visit shortly and hope to see you all then. thanks again joy. you and the staff were such a pleasure to deal with. louise and anthony

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank LG29
Marketing007, Conference and Banqueting Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Louise & Anthony,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a complimentary review following your recent wedding reception in the Riverside Park Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that the Team were able to assist in making not just your day so wonderful but also your guest’s.

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms expectations, so we are extremely humble when we get such amazing feedback. Thank you so very much.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future and I would be delighted to assist you with your next stay.

Thanks again
Joy
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This hotel is a fantastic place to stay. We booked in for a weekend break and got above and beyond what we expected. Everything about the hotel was excellent. The location is beautiful, the staff are very good, very polite and attentive. We ate in the steak house the first night and I had the ribs which were the nicest I've ever had. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Dear HP 1983

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our staff to read of your comments.

I was especially delighted to read ‘ you had the best ribs ever’ in our Alamo Steakhouse which offers a new steakhouse menu, bringing a western flare to it’s tables.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Just returned from a weekend at this hotel with my husband & daughter. All I can say is 10/10. Staff , service, food, rooms just everything. We will be returning soon with the amazing offers on at the moment.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Dear Clodagh987,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our team to read your comments.

Sales & marketing Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
#4 of 5 in Wexford
Maldron Hotel Wexford
Maldron Hotel Wexford
#1 of 1 in Barntown

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!