“Super Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Dublin, Ireland
“Super Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

From check-in to checkout, everything was perfect. Staff, room, breakfast, couldn't fault anything. The bed was the BIGGEST bed I have ever slept in! They are renovating the hotel, but you wouldn't even know,(I was told by someone in the town). Will definitely be back to stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 226. Lovely view.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear dougal59,

I would like to thank you for your glowing reply on Tripadvisor. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to inviting you back in the future and perhaps to one of our new rooms which should be completed the end of June and if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.

Jim Maher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Laois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great hotel, very professional staff. I was impressed. It's not very often I'd be in enniscorthy because let's face it, it's not exactly a great town but in fairness this is a good hotel. You will have a nice time here

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Daniel M

Many thanks for your comments and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We take great pride in our staff here & I'm so glad you experienced great service during your stay.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again to the hotel and the wonderful town of Enniscorthy, offering the award winning Enniscorthy Castle, National 1798 Centre an array of shops and festivals with something for everyone .

Kind regards,
Sligo, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have stayed at this wonderful hotel in Enniscorthy several times over the past 2-3 years and each stay is as good as the first ! ... the staff are both friendly and efficient ... the rooms are spacious and spotlessly clean ... the food and drink are second to none ... what more can I say ? !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Gavin W

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor following one of your many recent stays with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. I am delighted with your comments about the staff and service and will be sure to pass them on to the great team we have.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kilkenny
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Booked in for a show package. D.B&B and Show. The hotel was busy in fact we had to wait for someone to leave the under hotel car park before we could park. The car park is served by a lift which took us up to reception. Although we were a bit early reception was quick in providing us with a room. The room was of good size with a small balcony overlooking the river. Everything was clean and in a good state of repair. The room safe was a little difficult in that it was fitted inside the wardrobe recess. Easy to use but not enough light to read the operating instructions. We were only staying overnight so it did not effect us. One thing I find rather strange although the room had a double and a single bed (one assumes allowing for 3 person capacity) only one chair is provided. My wife considers that if we book a double room she is also entitled to a chair. I must admit I have difficulty in not supporting her opinion. Perhaps the management would reflect on what I am sure is no an intentional affront to the status of wives. Moving on to the evening meal. The quality of the food was excellent. Both of us agree it would be hard to remember a better meal served in a hotel. The show that followed rounded off a very enjoyable day. Breakfast the next morning was equally good. The staff were all very efficient and friendly. In general the hotel appears very well run and on a good weather day in a great location. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear KilkennyPoet,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent stay to Enniscorthy for one of our numerous concerts. It is extremely encouraging to read that you found our staff efficient & friendly.

We have noted you comment regarding the chair and I can only assume a chair must have been removed from your room as traditionally we accommodate two chairs.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with team regarding the excellent dinner and breakfast you relished. I look forward to having the pleasure in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

stayed for 3 day s at the riverside park hotel this w end they give us a lovely room with a balcony a nice room the reception lady was nice i dont think the bar is nice very bright was down in the town not much in it no nice place s to eat there is a hotel in the town that do lovely food and the music is great friday and sat day night this hotel could have something on in the bar the w end s but there is no back round music we had a lovely meal on two night s in the almo the food is lovely should drop in if down that way for a drive had a great stay would stay there again a good b fast in the morning

Room Tip: i think all rooms are the same with balcony s but ask for one over looking the river
Dear tazz02

Many thanks for your comments following your recent stay, I’m delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had an enjoyable meal on both nights in The wonderful Alamo Steakhouse.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We have just returned from a weekend break in the riverside hotel. Our first impression from outside hotel was it could do with a lick of paint and brightened up but it looked clean and in lovely spot. There is underground parking for guests with a lift or stairs up to reception.

The girls on reception weren't the most welcoming unlike the rest of the hotel staff. Our room was very nice and spotless with very comfortable bed. It had hairdryer, iron, ironing board, trouser press and safe. Unfortunately the view wasn't the nicest but for all the time you spend in room it wasn't worth requesting a change or upgrade.

All the waiters/waitresses and bar staff were exceptional. Nothing was too much bother. They were all very pleasant and hardworking. One waitress 'Lorraine' is a credit to the hotel. The food is gorgeous, everything very reasonably priced. Breakfast was without doubt nicest we have had in any hotel.

We took advantage of the leisure facilities. You must wear a swimming hat, we didn't know this. The facilities were good enough but some residents didn't follow the clearly marked instructions. One guy got out of the sauna after about 40 minutes and got straight into jacuzzi dripping in sweat, it is clearly marked that you must shower first. This turned us a bit so we left. I think the leisure staff could maybe be a bit more vigilant although they were pleasant enough.

Over all we would recommend hotel, it's everything a hotel should offer, comfort, great food and pleasant staff.

Room Tip: I think to get a river view you might need to upgrade although I'm not positive about this. I wo...
Dear Andersons_10

I would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I’ll be sure to pass your comments onto our team here, particularly Lorraine.

I look forward to inviting you back in the future and if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Portadown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Have just come back from a lovely 2 night stay at the riverside park hotel. We arrived early the room wasn't quite ready so we had a stroll into town (about 5 min away) whilst we were in town the hotel kindly gave us a call to let us know room was ready.
The room was lovely, a nice view of the river we also had a balcony which was nice, everything was very clean and a nice spacious room.
We were on a meal deal(2 nights b and be and 1 evening meal) we went to the Alamo steakhouse for our inclusive meal, it was really good value had a sirloin steak it was gorgeous and no extra charge have stayed in places before and there has been a supplement for steak but not here which was brilliant. The next evening we tried the moorings restaurant which was also excellent value and very enjoyable.
The breakfast was very good there was cold meats,,fresh fruit jam lovely homemade wheaten bread.and then there was a menu choice for your cooked options.
I had ago in the leisure centre it was okay clean etc but the pool was a bit tired looking that was the only thing but in all had a fantastic stay and would definitely return.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear 70beckyboo

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor regarding you recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. I am delighted to read your comments about the staff and service and will be passing them on to the team here who will be delighted to see they made a difference in your stay.

Our guests, like you enjoy our breakfast offering from the cooked to order breakfast to our cold buffet with a wide variety on offer. I’m also delighted you had the opportunity to dine in both our restaurants which offer excellent quality and value.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Jim Maher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,534 reviews
The Millrace Hotel
The Millrace Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bunclody

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!