“Great stay”

The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
“Great stay”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Had a great time great rooms and defo value for money great for kids and leisure complex was great also theres a really good park for kids and a lovely walk also food was delish and breakfast was served to perfection

• Stayed April 2014
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear emitchell045,

Thank you for choosing The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club for your recent trip to Co. Wexford. We are delighted you had an overall positive experience from the wonderful facilities, great food and value we offer.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Kind Regards,
Jim Maher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
waterford
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I would definitely recommend this Hotel , stayed 2 nights for a wedding and had a fantastic time,
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent, the room was perfect, very comfortable Bed and good shower, I would stay there again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear campatra,

Many thanks for your comments and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us for a recent wedding. We take great pride in our staff here & I'm so glad you had a great experienced during your stay.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Recently stayed at the riverside park hotel for a wedding. I was impressed with the hotel. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was lovely and spacious and the food was yummy and plentiful. I got a chance to see the bridal suite. It is fabulous. I would definitely recommend a visit to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Yvonne T,

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor regarding you recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club for such a special occasion as a wedding.

I am delighted with your comments about the staff and service and will be passing them on to the team here who will be as pleased as I am, I'm sure. it was wonderful you got to visit our Bridal Penthouse, which is truly amazing and definitely has to be seen.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Nenagh, Ireland
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My hubby and I spent the easter wkend after he won a voucher from the hotels sister hotel abbey ct in nenagh.We had a fantastic wkend the staff were lovely thru out the hotel extremely helpful.The Alamo restaurant great place to eat great value for money.We ate there both nites.The only thing id have to say was the room had a lot of cobwebs in it but it didn't stop us have agreat wkend.We hope to return durin the summer with r teenage son.Would highly recommend the hotel to couples r families.

Room Tip: look for room looking out onto the water fab
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Fionnuala G

Thank you for staying with us on your recent stay in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. It is encouraging to hear that the service you received from our staff exceeded your expectations. Our team work hard to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience and I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

I look forward to having the pleasure in welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just home from the lovely Riverside Hotel, Enniscorthy. We had an excellent family break. Firstly, the location was excellent, on the river Slaney and within very short walking distance of Enniscorthy. The staff couldn't do enough for us, the service was excellent and we felt right at home from the moment we arrived. The food in both restaurants, The Moorings and The Alamo was beautiful, very reasonably priced for what you're getting and very satisfying with a good selection for the kids too. Our family room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable with a fantastic view over the river. The added bonus was the use of the leisure facilities. The weather wasn't great so the kids were kept amused for hours in the pool while I had a very relaxing dip in the jacuzzi. We noticed on leaving today people on canoes on the river so we will definitely go back again during the summer, possibly for longer. Enniscorthy is definitely worth a visit. In our short 3 days we got to see Enniscorthy Castle and the 1798 Visitor Centre, Vinegar Hill and Ferns Castle. Well worth a visit and the views are stunning. It was also great to see so many traditional Irish pubs in the town. The Antique Tavern serves a great pint of Guinness.

Room Tip: Just ask for a river view and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Leelou1317

Thank you for your terrific review on trip advisor regarding you recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club.

I am delighted with your comments about our staff and service and will be passing them on to the team here who will be delighted to read them.It is great to read you explored so much of the surrounding area on your travels from Vinegar Hill to Ferns.

General manager
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My self and my wife had a great time at this hotel we are just back spent two nights room very comfortable leisure pool very good staff were excellent food excellent hotel manager was excellent too we had a small problem and he was very quick to sort it over all great place to stay and as (Arnold swatch inpecker would say ). I will be back

Room Tip: Don't pick room 226 you can here your neighbours but great hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ray H ,

Many thanks for your comments and I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We take great pride in our staff here & I'm so glad you experienced great service during your stay.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,
General manager
Reviewed 6 May 2014

For a free night B&B that myself and my girlfriend won in a pub raffle, this was one of our best little getaways we have had together! We were put in a lovely room with more space than we knew what to do with and a beautiful view of the river outside from our balcony. We arrived about an hour before check-in time (being the eager beavers we are) and were immediately told we could be accommodated for right away or wait for our river view room which would take an hour. We chose to walk around the town while we waited and the lovely receptionist contacted me on my mobile when our room was ready.

The town itself is quite small, we must have done 10 laps in our brief stay, but the sunny weather, picturesque views of the river and field of horses outside left us well entertained.

The food around town seemed a bit hit and miss and we were advised that the best restaurant was in the hotel itself. The cowboy theme is a fun idea although I'm not sure if it's executed very well. Seemed like any other restaurant. Very nice food though! and lovely wait staff. Our waitresses inability to open a bottle of wine amused us as she chatted away with us and sure when the bottle was gone we didn't think twice about it.

Breakfast in the morning topped off our delightful stay with all you can eat continental and a hot food menu to choose from.

Just wish we could have stayed another night or two!
perhaps we will in the future

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Conor F,

We were delighted to read your review following your stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. We are thrilled you had such a positive experience of the staff , hotel & indeed our scenic town Enniscorthy.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and I have passed all your comments to our team here in the Hotel.

I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Jim Maher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
#4 of 5 in Wexford
Maldron Hotel Wexford
Maldron Hotel Wexford
#1 of 1 in Barntown

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!