1,280 results
All reviews alamo restaurant moorings restaurant river view promenade bar lovely hotel leisure centre hotel owner lovely walk bar food family break family room bottled water swimming pool wedding reception next morning wedding guests leisure club
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We held our wedding in the hotel and from the time we booked it we were made to feel like we were their most important priority. Jim (manager) and Joy provided us with a service that was very simply... Outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble, and not just for us, our guests were all hugely complimentary of the level of service, enthusiasm and professionalism demonstrated by staff at all levels. The hotel is situated beside the river Slaney which helped provide some fantastic photographic opportunities for our big day. Another great touch that was commented on by our guests was the fact that the owner came around during breakfast to get feedback on how their stay was progressing and if the hotel could improve on anything. We would highly reccommend this hotel for hosting a wedding but also if you want to relax in beautiful surroundings in a hotel that makes every guest feel like they are the most important guest that stayed there.

Date of stay: May 2014
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear AnnDam,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your outstanding review following your recent wedding reception in the Riverside Park Hotel and I am absolutely thrilled that the Team were able to help make your special day so wonderful and our attention to the highest levels of service, professionalism and genuine care were some of your highlights of your special day.

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms Expectations, so we are extremely grateful and honored when we get such amazing feedback. Thank you so very much.

I look forward to welcoming you both back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future.

Thanking you again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was a lovely time at the riverside hotel the food service and rooms were great. What I would improve is the shower and wifi connections in certain areas of the hotel however me and my family will go again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alison g

Dear Alison g

We are really glad to hear of your satisfaction with your stay at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. We are delighted you had such a positive experience of our wonderful and friendly the staff and of course the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and I have passed all your comments to our team here in the Hotel.

We are currently changing over our Wifi provider and I assure we don't envisage any further problems for our guests. I do hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you and your family back in the future and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

A pleasant enough hotel, a little dated. Lovely friendly staff, Anne on the front desk was very nice and had a great knowledge of local tourist attractions. Breakfast was lovely and had a wide selection. We ate both nights in the hotels restaurant , the Alamo, fantastic food, really yummy. The bedrooms were fine, clean, comfortable. All in all it's a good base for a stay in Wexford.

Date of stay: May 2014
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear CizH

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor regarding you recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club.

I am delighted with your positive comments about our team and service you received and I'll certainly pass them on to the team .

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Most staff are really friendly especially the reception desk and restaurant staff but the bar staff could improve on manners and service. Hotel was very busy with weddings and communions,and we just felt side lined as hotel guests.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear nicola p

Many thanks for your comments and I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
We take great pride in our staff here & I'm so glad you experienced great service during your stay, I have passed on your comments to our Bar Manager so he can give feedback to his staff.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here for one night. The town is not great but the hotel most definitely is! Service fantastic! The Alamo restaurant was amazing! I would stay in this hotel again just to eat there. Myself and my son really enjoyed the pool area as well as there was a separate kids pool area which I always think is great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Phil_farrell

Thank you for choosing The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club for your recent trip to Enniscorthy. We are delighted you had a positive experience of our staff and the facilities we have on offer.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,