1,304 results
All reviews alamo restaurant moorings restaurant river view promenade bar lovely hotel leisure centre hotel owner lovely walk bar food bridal suite family break family room bottled water next morning wedding reception leisure club wedding guests
Reviewed 11 July 2014

When looking for accommodation at the last minute, you sometimes have to take what you get and we were pleasantly surprised when we pulled up outside the Riverside Park Hotell in Enniscorthy. The lobby was rather big and impersonal, I thought, but there were rooms available at a very affordable rate for bed and breakfast included. Imagine our surprise to find we had a brand new bedroom, very nicely furnished, good size, huge TV and a superb bathroom. We were quite late checking in, so didn't have anything to eat but had drinks in the bar which was busy with customers watching the World Cup football. Breakfast the following morning in The Moorings was served by friendly attentive staff. All in all a good experience and I would definitely stay there again. Excellent value for money.

Room tip: I believe our room was in the new extension and it was excellent.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sheila O
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Sheila O,

I would like to thank you for your glowing reply on Tripadvisor following your recent stay. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our newly built bedrooms with air conditioning and all the modern luxuries of a four star hotel.

I look forward to inviting you back in the future and if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We were here for a family wedding. We stayed 3 nights in a river view room. The rooms them self are a little tired but the hotel staff were lovely and accommodating. The food menu is standard pub food but after 5 plus meals were we not disappointed with any of the food. Great breakfast selection with wexford strawberries.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Emma B,

I would like to thank you for your glowing reply on Tripadvisor. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us from our food to the wonderful service you received.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Staying in hotels can sometimes be stressful with young children. However we had a very positive experience with our 2 and 5 year olds. Hotel staff were tolerant and understanding of children. We ate tea in the bar during our 3 night stay. Children's meals promptly brought. Kids happy so we were happy. Public play park next to car park was a great distraction particularly for 5 yr old. Pool adequate for needs with separate paddling area. Room may need a little upgrading for a 4 star but spotlessly clean. Lovely view of river. Only half hour from Curracloe beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ali176

Dear ali176

I would like to thank you for your glowing review on Tripadvisor following your family's recent stay. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We are only too aware that travelling with Kids can be stressful and were delighted to read you were accommodated promptly and efficiently with your children at the forefront of your needs. The Playground is certainly a welcome distraction for the children big and small!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night on sat 5th been our 3rd visit, we stay here as a treat as a family of 4 visiting other family in the area always a pleasure, the Alamo steakhouse is amazing food is delicious, breakfast is freshly cooked to order which just makes it that bit nicer, they even have Belgian waffles which my kids love! Rooms clean and spacious, the bar is a lovely area staff all friendly, 4 euro hot drink and scone with jam and cream yummy! Every staff member we encountered where so nice and really nice towards my 2 young kids! Can't wait to come back in August for a family wedding!

1  Thank Deirdre N

Dear Deenol ,

We are really thrilled to read your review following your recent stay at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. We are delighted you had such a positive experience of the staff and of the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and I have passed all your comments to our team here in the Hotel.

I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back personally in August for such a special occasion as a wedding and if there is anything that I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed in the Riverside last week with family and were very impressed with the hotel from start to finish. It is in a great location right beside the town in a very picturesque setting by the river. The bedrooms were clean and spacious, breakfast and dinner were excellent,staff friendly and professional. We enjoyed the pool and the nearby playground so much that my 5 year old granddaughter cried when we were leaving! One nice touch was a welcome email received before we arrived and a thank you email when we returned home.So thank you, Riverside Park Hotel for a lovely stay and hope to see you again soon :).

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Yammo

Many thanks for your comments and I am delighted to read that you, your family and especially your grand daughter enjoyed your stay with us and hope to return in the future.

We take great pride in our staff here & I'm so glad you experienced great service during your stay.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,