“4 night family break”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Derby, England, United Kingdom
“4 night family break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

A 4 night family break was really great , good customer service and really friendly staff, and will definitely go back there, Breakfast is really good and does a non gluten range, Free use of the swimming pool, steam room , sauna and gym was a real treat also.I shall return next year hopefully

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Daz R

We are really glad to hear of your satisfaction with your stay at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. We are delighted you had such a positive experience of the staff and of the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and I have passed all your comments to our team here in the Hotel.

I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed with husband and two kids for 3 nights and had a great time, great value, food was incredible value and just gorgeous. Alamo restaurant was our favourite. Staff very friendly, room spacious, clean, plenty of towels, pool clean and pool staff lovely. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Isla F

I would like to thank you for your glowing reply on Trip advisor. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.
I look forward to inviting you back in the future and if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way Please do not hesitate to contact me.

County Meath, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just back from a week end in The Riverside Park Hotel, still as nice as it was 3 years ago when we were last there. It does however need a facelift here and there especially in the Reception area. The cups and saucers in the rooms were worn with age and I wasn't impressed with the tea dribbles where the handle meets the cup. As usual the staff were terrific with one exception. I appreciate it's probably hotel policy that certain questions are asked by the person who is checking you out, ie, did you enjoy your stay etc it would be nice if when asking the questions they actually sounded as if they were interested.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Fionnuala O ,

Thank you for your kind review on trip advisor regarding you recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club.

I am delighted with your comments and will be passing them on to the team here who will be as pleased as I am, I'm sure. I have raised your concerns re checking out with our Front Office Manager who will address this with her team. Thank you for brining this to our attention considering it may leave a lasting impression.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Eastwall
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Staff not friendly just
Want u Che ked in no conversation not helpful at the desk won't back
Swimming pool lovely 4 the kids parking very bad even my 5 yr old comment on the staff
Rooms are lovely Wi Fi terrible

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear dianeddie ,

Thank you for taking time to post your review on Tripadvisor for which I was disappointed to read.

You will see from other feedback on this site your stay was not reflective of the vast majority of feedback we receive as our dedicated team are our greatest asset and thrive to ensure that we provide a warm welcome and professional service and we are genuinely disappointed that you did not enjoy these standards during your stay with us.

Our Wifi service has been brought to our attention prior to this and we are sourcing new equipment to strengthen the signal output.

We apologise if this caused any inconvenience for you and your family.

Should you require any further information or wish to make a future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

stayed in this hotel for the weekend didnt expect too much as the price for bed/breakfast
Was very reasonable there was no charge for my 2 grandchildren as they were sharing our room
We got a really big room with a balcony over looking the slaney
This hotel has lots of things to keep children amused with the swimming pool playground also
Included in price was a trip to a farm.
Would like to mention the food in the portobello bar is excellant also the staff are helpful and
Friendly

Room Tip: Room overlooking the slaney
1 Thank janetbutterfly50
Dear janetbutterfly50 ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review following your stay with your grandchildren.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you left with such a lasting impression of our wonderful team.We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments regarding your value for Money and our wonderful friendly staff.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Kind regards
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed during a rare warm spell in Ireland and found to our cost that not all of the rooms in the hotel have air conditioning despite the recent upgrade.

Our room was overlooking the Pool/Gym complex and the problem, apart from the lack of a view, is that you could not have the window open at night as it gets quite noisy. The hotel did provide a portable fan but it was also noisy and so we were left in a room which got very warm, so warm it seemed like a sauna.

I did flag the issue with the receptionist when checking out and apparently only 18 of the rooms have air-con.

Apart from the issue with the room temperature the stay was enjoyable, the hotel has a good restaurant, a small but well equipped gym and a small pool. There is plenty to do in the local area.

If you are planning to stay in this hotel you might want to ensure that you have one of the rooms with air-con, and also with a river view.

Room Tip: Get one with air-con especially if summer returns to Ireland.
Dear

Dear 2_White_Sands ,

We are delighted to be able to offer air conditioning in our newly built luxurious rooms. As you mentioned we accommodate our guests with a portable fan during our summer season which provides a level of comfort for them.

I'd be delighted to welcome you back in the future and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights while attending a wedding recently. I found the staff excellent as I have some dietary issues and they couldn't have been more accommodating will a menu for me. The food was excellent both at the wedding and in the bar the next day. Our room was large, bright and even had air conditioning which was great as the weather was wonderful. My only disappointment was the leisure centre which I found dull and a bit grotty in places especially around the pool. This is an area which I feel should get some attention. I would certainly recommend the hotel and will return again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for room with Air Con, if required.
Dear Mary C,

I am delighted with your comments about the staff and service and will be passing them on to the team here who will be as pleased as I am, I'm sure and we have taken on board your comments regarding the Leisure Club.

Jim Maher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
#5 of 6 in Wexford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,445 reviews

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!