The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
US$136
US$127
US$147
US$136
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$154
Ferrycarrig Hotel(Ferrycarrig)
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,040 results
All reviewsalamo restaurantmoorings restaurantriver viewpromenade barleisure centrelovely hotelhotel ownerpancake machinebridal suitebar foodlovely walkfamily breakswimming poolwedding guestsbottled waternext morningleisure club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just back from a lovely stay at this hotel. The 2 night B&B break included a free activity (we chose the Irish National Heritage Park - a great day out). We ate in the Alamo on our first night (we recommend booking) - excellent food, huge portions and friendly staff. We hoped to eat there again on the second night as there are very few restaurants in Enniscorthy but it was booked out. Unfortunately, the bar in the hotel stops serving food at 6pm on a Saturday which was a shame as their menu included many items from the Alamo menu. The main restaurant The Moorings is slightly more formal which didn't suit us but we found a fab little Italian Restaurant Via Veneto in Enniscorthy instead. The breakfast which is served in the Moorings was the best we have had - so much choice and hot food cooked to order including (to our kids delight) waffles with maple syrup. We used the leisure centre three times during our stay - we really enjoyed it but it was a little in need of upgrading and the jacuzzi (which was fabulous when you could get a go in it) only held 4 at a push. The steam room and sauna were great. The changing rooms had been swapped for maintenance which was a bit strange (and although it was clearly signed everywhere a man still came into the 'ladies' changing room by mistake). There are complimentary newspapers at reception each day, the staff were only too happy to help with any enquiries and our room was lovely - the beds are great, best night's sleep in a long time. We would definitely stay here again and our kids loved every minute and didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Cal66dublin

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our staff to read of your comments, from our renowned made to Order breakfast to our lovely staff.

I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you in any way.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Was at my nephews wedding, everything about The Riverside Hotel was amazing staff, food ,comfort,comfortable beds ,another home from home. All staff I spoke to were Irish, this could be a good thing !!We may have forgotten the tourists want to meet the Irish , if i'm in Rome I want to meet Romans. In Ireland i'm home and want to get the local go to sites,The Riverside front of house staff are excellant

Room Tip: get a room overlooking river
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Sassysiren 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing review following your recent stay at the Riverside Park Hotel.

We pride ourselves here in the Riverside for being one of the South East’s premier wedding venues and try our best to deliver a standard of excellence every day.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Myself, two kids, my sister and mother stayed on a two night break in a superior room with two attractions included. The room was lovely, clean and spacious! The beds are soo comfortable. The staff are extremely friendly. The food in The Moorings restaurant was very nice. The food in The Alamo was fantastic. Breakfast is cooked to order and was done perfectly. Thoroughly enjoyed the break! Would recommend to anyone! The hotel is to a very good standard. Enniscorthy is a lovely town and only 20 minutes from Wexford town. Will definitely come back to this hotel. Thanks to all of the staff who are welcoming and helpful.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cora F

Dear Cora F

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you left with such a lasting impression of our wonderful team in the hotel.We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments each of which will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with a colleague for 1 night. I had a room in the new area of the hotel which was fantastic. Really comfortable bed, modern bathroom and air conditioning. We ate in the Alamo steak restaurant, the food was very fresh and tasted amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The owner even came and introduced himself at breakfast and asked how we were doing which was a nice touch. Would definitely recommend this hotel and I'll definitely stay again if I'm back in the area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian D
Marketing007, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Ian D
Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the facilities and service you received.
It is great to get such response from our guest bedrooms to the wonderfully cooked to order breakfast and to our owner Colm Neville conversing with guests, as we value all our guests feedback and can be acted upon immediately if required.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Recently had Sunday carvery lunch here with my mother. I can see now why there was a que for it as it was lovely! Great selection, very hot, lovely staff & reasonably priced with loads of seating. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a really good lunch

Stayed: August 2014

Dear 3ce

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent visit to our hotel for carvery lunch.

We pride ourselves here on our freshly cooked food from our carvery lunch to our table d’hôte moorings restaurant, and it is great to receive such complimentary feedback which I will pass on to our team here in the kitchen.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,