All reviews thai restaurant national holidays coach trip temple bar live music every night coach party the main hotel leisure centre kids club wicklow mountains couldn't do enough every evening lovely hotel food was lovely last weekend both nights restaurant staff
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friends booked Treacys hotel for my hen weekend last month. 10 of us travelled from Dublin. We did the murder mystery in the hotel "death by chocolate". The girl in the hotel that organises this is Sharon. I have to say it was such good fun. It’s based on a spa murder and is really good fun. The rooms were beautiful. I'd say only recently decorated. The buffet breakfast really good ample food. We ate in the bar the 1st night. Food was great. We ate in the Thai on the 2nd night and I have to say it was fantastic. Unbelievable. My mouth is watering. All in all I highly recommend this hotel. I will defiantly bring the now luckiest man in Ireland for a weekend break really soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my husband and three boys for mid term break. Enjoyed it so much from how well the kids were looked after with endless fun at kids club to how we got some well earned us time. The food in both the bar and Thai restaurant was top class. Could not tell u much about the town itself as we spent most of our time in the Hotel due the the great fun in both the hotel bar and the bar next door d bar it was great. Will def return so enjoyable def going to book again for Easter break.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Just back after an amazing hen weekend. Was so adamant that I was not wasting money travelling for 4 hours to any hotel for hen but wow I'm so glad I did. We had the best crack ever. Had booked for Friday and sat but ended up staying a third night. We had dinner in bar the first night and in Thai the second night. The food was excellent both nights. The receptionist was so helpful she organised for us to get our makeup and hair done so we looked fab heading out. Ended up in d bar every night such crack lovely atmosphere great staff lots of fun people it's over 23 so no drunken fools wrecking your head. Will def go again BEST HEN way to go TREACYS

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed here with my partner last weekend for our anniversary. Great hotel right in the centre of town. Had breakfast in bed, and it was perfect. Had dinner in the Thai restaurant, fabulous! Followed by cocktails in the bar. All in all a lovely weekend break. Staff we met were all very courteous and helpful, not just to us but to every guest in the hotel. They were very busy at times but still smiling and helpful. Our room was lovely, everything looked brand new. Requested extra pillows and got them in less than five minutes, brilliant service. Would definitely recommend this hotel, and certainly will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Just back from a mid week break. Young couple with 5 year old son. Fantastic location. Rooms look to be just renovated. FAB. Staff so helpfully. Asked about things to do in the area with my son. Staff we're so helpful and gave loads of ideas. I have to say the receptionists did everything to assist us. Late check out not a problem. The Thai restaurant is a must.

• Stayed: March 2014