All reviews thai restaurant national holidays coach trip temple bar live music every night coach party the main hotel leisure centre kids club wicklow mountains couldn't do enough every evening lovely hotel food was lovely last weekend both nights restaurant staff
Reviewed 14 March 2014

What a marvellous welcome we had at this hotel . The staff were polite, helpful and couldn't do enough to make our stay memorable from the Managers right through to the room staff .The meals were very good and service was to a very high standard . Different entertainment every evening with sing songs , jokes and good Irish humour . the linen was crispy clean and the room was immaculately kept . We would certainly book a Treacy's hotel again and would thoroughly recommend them to family and friends .

Room Tip: ask at the reception they are very helpful . we were on a coach trip but I emailed them and they selected the ideal room for us ,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank janice p
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Myself and my fiance are just home from my anniversary and from start to finish we were really pampered! When we arrived we were checked in at reception that smelled and looked like a luxury spa it was beautiful. I mentioned the smell to the lady on reception and she said the owner had bought a luxury foyer spray in from Germany! I asked about having a massage that afternoon somewhere local and getting my hair done.The receptionist was so helpful; she booked everything for me and ordered a taxi to pick me up at the door of the hotel for my appointments.
We had a meal in the Thai restaurant that night and when we were shown to our table we were so surprised. There were happy anniversary balloons on the table that neither of us had organised to be there! It really made our occasion feel even more special because the staff went out of their way to look after us. Food was delicious service was excellent. I just cant fault anything about the night...
We're only home now but we can't wait to go back for another weekend break and we hope to make celebrating our anniversary in Treacy's a tradition!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My friends booked Treacys hotel for my hen weekend last month. 10 of us travelled from Dublin. We did the murder mystery in the hotel "death by chocolate". The girl in the hotel that organises this is Sharon. I have to say it was such good fun. It’s based on a spa murder and is really good fun. The rooms were beautiful. I'd say only recently decorated. The buffet breakfast really good ample food. We ate in the bar the 1st night. Food was great. We ate in the Thai on the 2nd night and I have to say it was fantastic. Unbelievable. My mouth is watering. All in all I highly recommend this hotel. I will defiantly bring the now luckiest man in Ireland for a weekend break really soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my husband and three boys for mid term break. Enjoyed it so much from how well the kids were looked after with endless fun at kids club to how we got some well earned us time. The food in both the bar and Thai restaurant was top class. Could not tell u much about the town itself as we spent most of our time in the Hotel due the the great fun in both the hotel bar and the bar next door d bar it was great. Will def return so enjoyable def going to book again for Easter break.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Just back after an amazing hen weekend. Was so adamant that I was not wasting money travelling for 4 hours to any hotel for hen but wow I'm so glad I did. We had the best crack ever. Had booked for Friday and sat but ended up staying a third night. We had dinner in bar the first night and in Thai the second night. The food was excellent both nights. The receptionist was so helpful she organised for us to get our makeup and hair done so we looked fab heading out. Ended up in d bar every night such crack lovely atmosphere great staff lots of fun people it's over 23 so no drunken fools wrecking your head. Will def go again BEST HEN way to go TREACYS

• Stayed: March 2014