All reviewsthai restaurantnational holidayscoach triptemple barlive music every nightcoach partythe main hotelleisure centrekids clubwicklow mountainscouldn't do enoughevery eveninglovely hotelfood was lovelylast weekendboth nightsrestaurant staff
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I want to thank Les and his crew for the excellent service provided by them for my son's Holy Communion party which was held in the Change Thai Restaurant on the 10 May 2014. Table service was fantastic from start to finish. The food and wine - top class.

Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My family and I have just returned from a short break in Ireland. We have stayed in this hotel before.
This is a truly lovely hotel,the staff cannot do enough for you. The rooms are clean and spacious.
We can recommend the breakfast,and the food in the bar.
The service we received was the best we have had in a long while.
Michael Sweeney helped me when I was a "damsel in distress" and checked my hire car. My family stayed in rooms 203 and 204.
Hotel is great base for exploring the surrounding area.

Room Tip: 203 and 204
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LynnyC
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Most enjoyable stay we weresad to leave already saving for a longer stay next year would recamended this hotel to a everybody all staff and entertainment first class made each person special thanks can't wait to come back to traecy hotel in enniscorthy

Room Tip: Just trust staff as we did and were very satisfied
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Audrey E
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Had midweak break at hotel. Staff at all levels were friendly and helpful - even the carpet layers.
Room was comfortable, especially the beds. Had room on 4th floor. Not much good to look out of the window if you were 5' 4" as it was an attic room and the window sill came level with our heads. We did not hear any noise, however, which we were supprised at as the hotel had entertainment every night. The Guiness experience was good fun. Only let down, the vegetables. UGH! Everything else was good however which made up for it.
Special thanks to Megan in the restuarant who was very helpful and supportive to me when I had a medical problem.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night I recommend 4th floor rear rooms. The lift is good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Enjoyed a very pleasant mid week break at Treacy's Hotel. The staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant and I thoroughly enjoyed the food. The room spacious and very well equiped with iron and ironing board. The Guinness experience was great fun and the general atmoshphere throughout the hotel was very homely and welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends