“Can't wait to return :)”
Review of Treacy's Hotel

Treacy's Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed for 2 nights the May Bank Holiday. We were a hen party of 15. From the moment we arrived , I felt relaxed there. We had our complimentary prosecco in the bar while Tony checked us all in and took deposits ect. Tony was lovely throughout our stay and is Ace at his job. He handled us tipsy 15 swiftly and with a great sense of humour. Checking out was with Tony also and no issues re deposits or anything. He was again a pleasure to deal with. Have to say though, all the staff were so pleasant, good natured and happy to help in any way they could. We couldn't have felt more welcome throughout the weekend. I loved the rooms. Spacious & the decor is beautiful,everything looks clean & well looked after. Big comfy, bouncy (sorry couldn't resist) plenty of towels and toiletries if needed. Hair dryer, ironing board, flat screen,safe ect. all provided.
There's 4 bars/disco bars on the premises and you literally don't have to leave the hotel if you don't want. We were in all of them :) and the atmosphere was tops in all of them and a pint less than a fiver in the main bar!!!! When your used to getting ripped off in Dublin, their prices are a pleasure!! Again the staff were lovely. The Dark haired young girl in the main bar was a sweetie, and I'd a good natter with her. Lovely girl.
We had 2 breakfasts and a dinner included on our deal. Breakfast was absolutely delicious. Cooked breakfast, fruit cereal pastries all fresh tasty and plentiful. Enjoyed by all of us. Dinner was brilliant. Personalised menu for the Hen and choices for all 3 courses. Again delicious & savaged by us :)
We had a trip to Blackwater Farm, which was the highlight of the wkend. How we laughed. So much fun even though it rained it didnt dampen the fun.We did Go Karting,welly throwing, scone making and designing a wedding dress competition as well as a lil farm tour. It reads as boring but trust me- some craic. The family run farm does lots of activities and parties and the people behind it all were a great bunch You can imagine 14 half drunken,hungover Dublin women an the carry on of us!! The owners laughed as much as we did and joined in the fun. Not something i would normally go for but I Highly recommend. We had a gorgeous hot platter lunch and our scones for after. They have a lil cafe serving home made food. It also holds their gift shop with beautiful and clever knitted toys and dolls clothes and all sorts. All homemade of course. Great little place for a family day out.
So all in all a great wkend. I would go back here n a heartbeat. Either in a group or with my hubby. Such a nice fun but still relaxing place. There was all ages and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We met 2 other hen parties while there and they had a ball aswell. I never heard a peep out of them though. It's not crawling with rowdy hens and stags as one of my friends was expecting. It's so well laid out and spacious with so much going on, no group converged in any particular place so you really wouldn't guess it was such a popular spot for a wkend do.
Nothin left to say really- Great weekend. Great place to be, Great Value, Great Staff. What more could you want for your jollies???

Room Tip: I believe the rooms facing the road are a tad noisy.
There are newer reviews for Treacy's Hotel

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I was down in Treacys for my stag last weekend. I have to say all 23 of us had a fantastic time. All the staff where very helpful. Especially Annette and Anna marie. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will definitely go back there.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kenn O
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The staff here were outstanding. They were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I would give them ten points out of ten! Thank you for being so good at your jobs. The only negative was that the rooms needed better sound proofing but I loved the decor and they were nice and clean.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I planned my sisters hen party here for last weekend for 35 people, and the staff where extremely helpful and very accomodating.

The food was lovely from both restaurants, and the atmosphere was excellent. From the music in the D-Bar to the nightclub benedicts we had a ball.

The whole group of us agreed, would definitely recommend for a hen/stag.

1  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Have visited m any times on our trips to Ireland, both to the Thai restaurant and the lounge area. Have never stayed overnight as we would be visiting relatives in the area. The restaurant is good and the atmosphere in the lounge is very friendly. The live music has always been most enjoyable however, as I have experienced this on every occassion ( 4 years running) the unsanitary condition of the female toilets is disgusting. I cannot believe that a hotel with such a busy bar/lounge makes no arrangements to have it's toilets attended to over the course of a long evening/night. Had this been a one off event I would not ave even considered referring to it but as it seems consistent and our visits to the establishment frequent over a considerable period each year(2-3 months), I do feel notice is warranted. I guess you may be wondering why we keep going back and the reason has always been that the atmosphere is good and the patrons friendly. Following last Sunday's experience whereby it was necessary to wipe your feet on the carpeted area outside the toilet area to remove stuck on toilet paper from the wet floors in the toilets and being unable to approach the hand wash/ vanity area due to excess water combined with what was a leaking toilet or a floor which had been urinated on I feel it necessary to make comment. I am so disappointed that such a great night was ruined in such a manner. I do hope things improve as I would like to be able to return and enjoy the venue.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Good welcome when arrived a little ealy for the 3pm check in, room was ready so no problem.
Room was large, clean and good quality furnishings.... really nice.
Only had a bar snack but food was good and I was well looked after by the waiting on staff.
Lovely Irish breakfast in the morning made great start to the day. Only criticism a bit noisy early hours hours of the morning with a night club right next door but it would not stop me booking again when I'm that way.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room at the rear would solve the noise problem from the night club.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank khlm62
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Modern rooms, good bar, good facilities. Decent restaurant and food. Good location in the heart of the town. Had a great time staying here and would go again. The live Irish bands they had were really good.

Room Tip: The kebab shop over the road has the best kebabs I've ever eaten!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
#4 of 5 in Wexford
The Millrace Hotel
The Millrace Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bunclody

Been to Treacy's Hotel? Share your experiences!