“Excellent break at Treacy's in Enniscorthy”
Review of Treacy's Hotel

Treacy's Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Our 4 night stay was delightful and very comfortable. The staff could not have been more helpful or pleasant. The food was delicious and plentiful. We would recommend staying at Treacy's and would certainly love to return at some in the future.

1  Thank cypruspolly
TreacysHotel, Manager at Treacy's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Polly

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and you found our staff so helpful and pleasant, I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments.

If I can be of any further assistance to you with future bookings please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I came to this hotel as a part of a coaching holiday, and my past experiences of hotels were not great. So on my arrival you could imaging my delight to walk into such a welcoming hotel.
The reception staff were very helpful getting us all checked in very quickly. Soon as we got into rooms our bag were brought to us.
Breakfast and evening meals we faultless in a very pleasent dinning room with a very good atmosphere, staff were so helpful to cater for you're every need.
Evening entertainment was also brilliant just to relax and winde down to.
Bedrooms very clean not a thing out of place. Always hotwater and clean towels, bed comfortable and a very good nights sleep.
Over all the hotel is excellent helpful, happy, smiley staff, clean tidy modern looking throughout, lovley bedrooms, good entertainment, good food, nice pint..
What more do you need?

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colin P

Dear Colin

Thank you very much for posting your lovely review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt so welcomed when you arrived.

I will pass on your lovely comments to our staff throughout the hotel and we would be delighted to welcome you back to Treacys Hotel Enniscorthy in the near future.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Was in Enniscorthy for a few days last week, after visiting a few pubs in the town we headed to Treacy's on our first night. Every night after that we went to Treacy's The reason why?. The staff in the hotel are brilliant they could not do enough for us, making us feel very welcome. The bar had live entertainment every night and then there was two night clubs one could go too. Once again from the receptionist on the front desk to the bar staff and the managers to the bouncers in the night club are EXCELLENT. Looked after us as if we were VIP'S. Thanks Again To All from the three lad's from up north

1  Thank Jb M

Hi Jb

Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely comments about Treacys Hotel Enniscorthy.

We take great pride in looking after our customers and I am delighted that you felt so welcomed by all our staff I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all the entertainment we have to offer, we spend a great deal of time selecting our live entertainment and it is nice to know that it is being enjoyed by our customers.

I hope that you will come to join us again soon, we have great autumn packages available please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like more information.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Had a lovely stay at Treacy's Hotel in Enniscorthy, Rooms very clean and bed was comfortable, food was excellant, Staff could not do enough for you. Entertainment very good.
Our first visit, but would love to return.
Area around the hotel is very interesting.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
TreacysHotel, Manager at Treacy's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Valarie

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you particularly enjoyed the entertainment. We have entertainment in the hotel six nights a week which is carefully chosen based on feedback from our guests.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would be delighted to welcome you back to Treacys Hotel Enniscorthy in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

20 of us descended on Treacy's for my good friend's Hen Party and although we were set to have a good time no matter what, it was made even better by Treacy's. I have found in the past with other hotels that when you mention Hen Party automatically you are perceived as an annoyance which requires minmal attention. However, not at Treacy's. The staff did everything to ensure our stay was as enjoyable as they could make it from the time we arrived until we left. In particular Eamon, who looked after all of us at the cocktail making class, and Mick, by looking after us well into the small hours.They both deserve a medal for their patience. Thanks guys. :). However all the staff, restaurant, bar and security are equally mannerly and friendly and will help you out with any issues.
I cannot reccomend this hotel enough for a Hen Party, with excellent staff, food and entertainment we all came home having enjoyed ourselves a little too much.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yvette S
TreacysHotel, Manager at Treacy's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Yvette,

I am delighted to hear that your group had such an enjoyable stay with us here in Treacys Hotel.

We have great packages available for groups with one being the Masterclass in Cocktail making which I was delighted to hear you enjoyed so much. Our staff here in Treacys Hotel take great pride in taking care of our groups and I will be sure to pass on your kind comments.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the weekend so much and we look forward to welcoming back to Treacys Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have just returned from a family break in Treacy's hotel. We were not disappointed. Cannot fault this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the food was gorgeous but my biggest praise is for the staff. They could not do enough for us. They remembered us from our previous visit, made us feel so welcome and they made our children feel important too. Every hotel should take a leaf out of their book. Cant wait for our next visit VERY soon. Thanks everyone !!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tara

I'm delighted that you came to stay with us again in Treacys Hotel.

We had great activity packages available this summer which all the families seemed to really enjoy especially the Kids Club. I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to all the staff.

We have just put the finishing touched to our Halloween Family Packages which you can see on our webpage www.treacyshotel.com. Although I see you have already book with us for new years eve and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Treacys Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely review and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Treacy's of Enniscorthy. it is clean, there is a pub downstairs and a nightclub there was very little noise from either from our rooms. All the staff were very friendly and eager to make our stay more enjoyable we had a great time. The only snag was the breakfast buffet it lacked a good choice and it was poorly equipped for coeliacs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
Clayton Whites Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
#5 of 5 in Wexford
Whitford House Hotel Health and Leisure Club

Been to Treacy's Hotel? Share your experiences!