Monart
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Enniscorthy
See available hotels
Treacy's Hotel(Enniscorthy)
Ferrycarrig Hotel(Ferrycarrig)
Hotel Curracloe(Curracloe)
1,799 results
All reviewsold housespa areathermal suitevalet parkinghydrotherapy pooldark relaxation roomsalt grottomoment you arrivemain restaurantoutside worldspa receptionheaven on earthafternoon teatotal relaxationpure blissmud chamberspa experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit and the minute we arrived ie the man who met is at the door right through check in the staff were so helpful and friendly. We were greeted with smoothie.

Our bedroom looked over the wood which was great for privacy and the grounds were immaculate . Bedroom was lovely and spacious . Bed was very comfortable .

Food was excellent and well catered for coeliacs. Good selection of drinks and cocktails.

Spa was fab plenty of natural light . My facial was done perfect by Emma .

Loved walking around the grounds.

Hope to visit again

Thanks to the wonderful staff who made our stay so memorable . Felt I been away for the week than 2 nights ! Was so relaxed

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline D
Patrick K, Manager at Monart, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Seajac,

Many thanks indeed for your kind review of your time with us here at Monart recently. We are delighted that you enjoyed your great escape and very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Monart Destination Spa ‘The Great Escape’
Monart is an Adults Only Destination, to unwind, escape the stresses of modern life, relax and return to one’s true nature. Voted in the top three Destinations Worldwide by Condé Nast Reader’s Choice Awards. Tatler Destination Spa of the Year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Just returned from my second visit. I cannot praise the monart highly enough and explain accuretly to others how this place excels compared to others. Its easy atmosphere, fab food and wonderful staff will keep me like many others returning. Simply stunning weekend from start to finish

1  Thank ndcarlow

Dear Nicholadelaney,

Many thanks for your high praise and commendation of your second trip to us here at Monart.
We are all greatly enthused by such reviews and very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

It was simply the most wonderful break in beautiful surroundings. We were pampered by the staff. We had lunch in the bar when we arrived -it was just as well we had booked as it was very busy. Standard was very high and we were very impressed. Our room looked onto the the woods and it was a beautiful sight to see the daffodils fluttering underneath the trees. I am planning my next visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BurkeCarmel

Dear BurkeCarmel,

Thank you for your review of your stay with us here at Monart. We couldn't be more delighted than to hear that you enjoyed each aspect of your time with us, and very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Just back from our annual trip to Monart and am glad to say it's as good as ever. The staff make Monart extra special, special mention to the young Irish porter who saw me struggling with my key to get into room 66, a long way from reception who hared down to get me a new key. We has a lovely view over the lake to see all the tiny ducklings swim frantically behind their parents,but this was the only frantic thing in the whole place . It seems to run seamlessly , each staff member professional yet friendly . I had a facial and Reiki and floated out from both , whilst my friend had a facial and a wrap and nearly spent the night in the dark relaxation room , so relaxed as she was. Dinner was a master class in presentation and the boneless rack of lamb was beautiful. We ate both in the bar and restaurant and enjoyed each thoroughly. Our one regret was missing Patrick, whom we have met each year since we stare our annual pilgrimage , but there is always next year!

2  Thank HarveyIreland

Dear HarveyIreland,

Many thanks for your wonderfully kind words regarding your recent stay at Monart. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your annual trip to us.

I personally am sorry to have missed you this year, but alas next time need not be too long.
We look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Just spent the last 2 night's in the fabulous monart, this has being my fifth visit, spa was so relaxing, beauty therapist's Emma was just brilliant with my treatment,rooms as always so comfortable, breakfast lunches & dinners could not be faulted, but the best part of my stay has to be the staff, so friendly and helpful, special thanks to patrick who has always made my time in the monart so special every year, probably the reason I keep returning here, can't wait for my next visit.

2  Thank Sandra H
Patrick K, Manager at Monart, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Sandra H,

Thank you for your review of your stay recently with us here at Monart.
We are delighted with your high praise and commendation.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Emma who I know will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.