US$116
Treacy's Hotel(Enniscorthy)
US$127
US$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Lemongrove House(Enniscorthy)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

TripAdvisor
1,841 results
All reviewsspa areaold housethermal suitevalet parkingdark relaxation roomhydrotherapy poolsalt grottomoment you arrivemain restaurantspa receptionheaven on earthoutside worldafternoon teaspa experiencebirthday treattotal relaxationpure bliss
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Monart Spa does pampering on a whole new scale. My husband and I enjoyed a few days out of an otherwise hectic life. The rooms are very generous and the breakfasts were superb! The treatments and spa facilities are top notch!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
MonartGM, General Manager at Monart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mmaylarkin ,
Thank you so much for your very kind review of your stay in Monart.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your time with us , and for taking the time to write this review.
We hope that your return will be soon.
best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t fault Monart in any way - from checkin, to being shown to our room, given a tour, the food, the spa treatments (Healing Harmony - wow), to the infrared sauna, caldarium.. the beautiful old house and library and the overall tech silence - it was lovely to see people having conversations with one another at dinner, nobody looking at their mobile phone. Will look forward to going to Monart again, thanks for a fantastic relaxing break!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MonartGM, General Manager at Monart, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Clare M ,
Thank you so much for talking the time to review your recent stay with us in Monart.
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us . I appreciate you taking the time to write this review , and for your very positive comments and feedback.
Lets hope that your return will be soon.
best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from an overnight with 2 friends this place is Amazing if there could be a six star hotel this would be it. It's the best spa I've ever been to, fantastic from arrival to leaving, staff are top notch, spa area is superior, grounds spectacular, good food that's reasonable, I had the Healing Harmony treatment- Catherine was my therapist, excellent ❤loved my visit, definitely will be saving to go back for a 2 night treat

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear TnaG ,
Wow what an accolade , thank you so much for your amazing review and very kind comments.
The team and I are thrilled by your kind words and feedback.
Lets hope we will have the pleasure of your company in the not too distant future .
Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This experience was long overdue as I had toyed with the idea of Monart for years.

Can any hotel be worth that money? I’m not a miser but I do like value for money! Monart delivers in spades.

From the moment the gates swing open to the leaving again, we were taken care of. The grounds are beautiful and the interior is amazing.

Food, staff, ambience all tick the 5 star list. The breakfast is phenomenal, the thoughts of eating dinner by the pond in our robes was pure bliss.

The thermal suite was the best I’ve ever seen and the cleanliness and comfort made it a truly relaxing experience .

Will I return? Yes.
Should you go? Yes

Cannot wait to return in the winter

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear HHIIGGOO ,
I am very grateful to you for your very kind and positive review of your stay in Monart.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review of your stay with us.
The team and I are thrilled by your comments .
We look forward to your return one day soon I hope.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed in Monart, it was a delayed mini-moon.

We had heard brilliant things about Monart and we were not dissapointed, from the moment we arrived at the front gates tothe minute we checked out we had a superb time and were treated like stars.

The Thermal Suite was a real winner for us, top class facility, the only thing it was missing was a jacuzzi.

The food and drink were also superb and very reasonably priced for a 5 star resort, i was expectig it to be more expensive.

The rooms were exceptionaly clean, airy and bright. They are lovely to replax and unwind in when not using the facilities.

My only bad mark against our trip was the deep tissue massage i booked in for. It was probably the most pointless and dissapointing massage i’ve ever had. I spoke with the therapist and told him of specific areas that i wanted him to focus on but he didn’t bother listening to me. I left the room feeling cheated out of the money i’d just spent !

I won’t leave my review on a sour note as we had a brilliant time ! Monart had the lovely touch of leaving a bottle of Champers in our room for us as a wedding gift - very classy touch !

P.S - We loved the Ducks :)

Stayed: June 2018

Dear rooneyanthony ,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay in Monart.
I am delighted to read your very kind and positive comments. However it is disappointing to read you did not enjoy your massage. Your feedback is of upmost importance to us and I am sorry that we were not made aware of it while you were with us .

Congrats to you both once again , and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of your company in the not too distant future.
Best regards