“Excellent Guest House”

Ranked #6 of 13 Enniscorthy B&B and Inns
Castleblayney, Ireland
“Excellent Guest House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

Stayed Here There Nights While Visiting Enniscorthy. The Room was Clean and the beds were very comfortable, Breakfast was great and the dining room was clean. But most of all what made our stay so great was the warm friendly people who own this guest house Colm and Ann two lovely people who look after their guests. I would recommend this guest house to any one. Thank you Colm and Ann for looking after us while we were in Enniscorthy from the three lad's from up North

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Recently visited Enniscorthy with friends and stayed here. Have only stayed in a B & B once before and so was a bit hesitant as to how it all worked.
I needn't have worried. The house was fantastic; Rooms were great, bathrooms a little small but more than fulfilled requirements. Breakfast was very good and our hosts were most accommodating and friendly.
This place deserves to do well and I would definitely recommend.
Ps: I would change the kettle placement and make the switch less complicated to use.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mario_australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We recently had a family visit to Ireland three of us due to the home stead been full we found this fantastic Guest House. From the first mention if this place by my sister a local who checked it out for us. I made the call Colm and Ann the owners were so lovely we ex hailed on knowing we were in good hands for our 9 day stay. The guest house is set just off the main Dublin road and a two minute trip takes you to the center of Enniscorthy town. You approach the house by a short driveway lined by lush ornamental trees and lawns.
In to quite a large front yard plenty
Of parking for the number if guests rooms available. Well done.
Ann the owner was there to greet us with a warm smile we were made very welcome from that moment. We entered in to a large hall way tastefully decorated. As we headed up the stairs to our room large bright ensuite comfortable beds clean bright white linen fresh towels that were changed daily. Kettle and tea / coffee making facilities this I would prefer this out on the table rather than in the cupboard as the electrical socket was hard to get too.
The dining room over looked a rockery with a long water feature running down the center this was fantastic lookout while you contemplated your day over a fantastic home cooked Irish breakfast bacon sausage eggs soda bread need I say more !! We were greeted daily by Ann who always called us by our name. I have a gluten intolerance Ann was more than happy to source the daily bread for me.
I don't normally write a lengthily review I originate from the area and I am located in Australia now I had my partner and friend with me. None nationals. I was so very proud of the Irish/ wexford hospitality you both showed us. Thank you so very much all the best for the future. Joe

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Gurrawn
swindon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed at the Iemongrove for 3 nights with my husband and daughter it was very good very clean and very friendly what a lovely place It is just about 10 to 15 min walk from the town I would recommend it to all

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

As usual for this trip we made the booking very late, about 10pm as another B&B let us down as we were going to be 15 mins late. We were welcomed by the owner at 10.15pm and were amazed how big it was once we got in the door. It is very professional set-up, clean and the rooms are well equipped with en-suite facilities. There was also tea making facilities which was a nice addition as we were gagging for a cuppa.

After a good nights kip we were up and down to the large breakfast area, we had a good breakfast, paid our bill and were on our way.

This is a good professional B&B that l would recommend to anyone stopping in Enniscorthy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Lemongrove on the 12th July lovely place clean and fresh . Just a short taxi ride from the town and a quiet location. Always love a good fry when away on the bike with the lads and this one did not dissapointed. All round I would most definitely recommend great value to cheers Kyle

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Bangor, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

As anyone knows I am very fussy where I stay and the Lemongrove is a really friendly, comfortable, clean place to stay.
Myself and my friends take 4 or 5 days motorbiking round Ireland every few months and are always adding good b&b's to our list to use as a base for touring.
I couldn't find one thing wrong in the Lemongrove,
A run across the Wicklow mountains ending up in Enniscorthy is just the biking ticket.
It was so good that I gave them one of my TripAdvisor stickers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank malcolm1959
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
#1 of 13 in Enniscorthy
Corcoran's Lodge
Corcoran's Lodge
#1 of 1 in Ferns

Been to Lemongrove House? Share your experiences!