“Great service at a great price”
Review of Boom A Rang Diner

Boom A Rang Diner
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Van Buren
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a quick brunch in order to catch the train to Winslow. Food came out tasty and quickly. Our server brought everything so we could take it on the train.
This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Decor is early 1960s with Marilyn, Elvis, and James Dean memorabilia. The floor is a hand laid tile also in period style.
Will be back at the conclusion of the train ride.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Very quaint atmosphere and located on Downtown Main Street.

My bacon ranch burger was very good. Maybe even super good! I must say that the fries were just okay. I won’t order them again.

Quick service and friendly staff. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Even though the restaurant didn’t seem very busy (10am) there were lots of dirty tables. I was told “just sit wherever you can find a clean table”. I waited nearly 10 minutes and finally asked a waitress if she was mine. Well no, not really...my waitress was at the counter in back texting on her phone. My order was finally taken. No one ever asked if I needed refills on my coffee or water. My food was not prepared correctly, and the biscuit was cold. I have eaten at lots of Boom-a-rangs in eastern OK, and they are are so great. I was really excited to try this one. This one sux...miserably. I won’t be back. Lucky for them they get traffic from the train riders.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The service was excellent! The prices were good and the food was okay too. Very nice atmosphere. We will stop again next time thru.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Four of us drove over to Van Buren to ride the excursion train up to Winslow and back. We arrived a bit early and asked about a place to get some breakfast and the Boomerang Cafe was recommended.

It’s in a great location, only a couple of blocks from the train depot. It’s in an old building that I would bet was a saloon in the old days, still has an ornate bar.

The food was very good, and served quickly. They have a big menu with lots of good looking lunch and dinner items.

Been to Boom A Rang Diner? Share your experiences!