“Good Food”

Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Van Buren
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We were passing through town and wanted to try something new. I had never heard of Brahms but there were plenty of cars in the parking lot so we gave it a try and were not dissappointed. Good service and decent prices. I had the grilled chicken Aloha "burger" and my wife had a regular burger. Both were excellent. The fries were also good and milk shake was a nice finish to our combos. If we are ever back here again, we will remember this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is always fresh & tastee. Great ice cream, of course, but good burgers, fries, etc. Clean restrooms!!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Extremely slow and painful service but the ice cream was good. I had to wait 12 minutes for a limeade which was enough time for me to finish my sundae. I'm guessing the older gentleman who took our order is relatively new because he needed help with every part of taking our order, handed me a hot fudge sundae instead of a hot caramel sundae so then had to remake it and then failed to make my limeade entirely. The manager noticed I was waiting on it and asked someone else to do it. More delay because she had to help the older gentleman again and then went to the drive through window. The manager pointed out that I still needed my limeade so she finally made it.

We'll look for another Braums location next time we're traveling through.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Good for a reward for the kids or for a family trip. Super ice cream selection, and about the best burger in town.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Hannah banana fudge sundae The store was man with plenty of labor they quickly got to my order overall was an OK experience

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!