“Great Customer Service!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Ventura, California
“Great Customer Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

My stay was comfortable and pleasant. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I'm not from the area, so I asked the staff for their recommendation on food, shopping, and FOOD. They provided me with multiple options. The beds are amazing. I would recommend this Quality Inn to everyone.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

First room the air unit rumbled loudly. Switched rooms. Second room very dirt with stained towels and wash clothes and soiled sheets. Awful. Paid after 6 p.m mad couldn't switch hotels. The sheets were disgusting. Smelled of animals and smoke.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Eagle Nest, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

First time at this hotel, won't be the last. Breakfast was as good as it gets at any hotel. Staff was very pleasant &.help full. The bed in our room was very comfortable. We were on the freeway side, the traffic noise was not noticeable at all. Just one thing a little hard to get to from the main road.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed a quite a few Quality Inn's in the past few months with my family, but I certainly like this one in particular. The lobby decor was really something along with the great help from the friendly front desk lady. They room was very cozy and a pretty good size in my opinion. My favorite part of the stay was definitely the breakfast in the morning. They had choices beyond expectations and more of a variety than I have seen at any of the other Quality Inn's. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Russellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

The room was clean, but small with the King bed taking up most of the room. The toilet stopped up the second time that we used it, but they quickly came and un-stopped it. There were signs posted that you could not take any food out of the breakfast room. My husband does not like to go to the breakfast room and had asked me to bring something back for him. I asked the young clerk if I could take him something and she said "No". So he didn't eat breakfast. When we checked out there was someone else at the front check in and he asked me how everything was and I told him it was all good except that I couldn't take my husband something to eat. At that time he said I could, but we were on our way out.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

First off I should have known better than staying at a hotel where truckers are. The first room was facing the freeway very noisy, we moved and the 2nd room toilet did not work. We changed again and that room was better. The room was clean but not a Quality Inn. Good only in a pinch. The desk staff was helpful but housekeeping needs work. The bottom floor rooms had doors both to the inside hall and to the outside motor court style, very strange.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Duck M
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice motel. Clean. Comfortable beds. Lots of pillows. Nice cool A/C. Very nice front desk. More than adequate breakfast. Free wifi. I would gladly stay here again. As others have said its hard to find. Call and ask where they are! (Behind Western Sizzler). A little pricey for a motel, but what isn't these days.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
#9 of 22 in Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
#4 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!