“After traveling 20 years on the road I finally found my home a away from home.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

No suite or room can compare to the comfort and peaceful feeling I get when I walk through the doors of this Oasis. For over 1.5 yrs. Ms Rodreguez smile, and the unmistakeable atmosphere that I feel then, is like how I feel pulling in my driveway after a rough week on the road. I would go an hour out of my way just to be around these people. Ron the manager also is so generous, and they are so positive and uplifting that I want to be a part of the place. In short it's these people that make a motel more like my home.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed here two nights, and was very pleased with the service, and the stay. Ronny Bradford (the manager) checked me in, and was very nice and helpful. The breakfast is outstanding. Lots of variety. The blankets in the room are very comfortable, high grade quality. Overall stay was very good, and I will be returning at my next event that is in town. Thanks Quality Inn Van Buren!

Room Tip: Stay here for the breakfast!!! Well Worth It!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014

check in was quick and Chris was very courteous and seem to enjoy what he was doing. The room and bath room was very clean. Could not find any problems, although I normally look for something. Breakfast was a little better than most of the Quality Inns I have stayed in lately. I had to leave early and asked Judy if she had the coffee ready. Not only did she have the coffee ready, but breakfast was ready at 5:30 and I was able to eat then and leave early. The check out was also quick. Chris and Judy were the only two staff members that I saw, but they were both smiling the whole time I was talking to them. Makes you feel appreciated when you are treated that way.

Room Tip: The down stairs rooms have outside doors and inside doors. Upstairs only has inside rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Skamper73
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my church group was passing through headed to a couples retreat, and decided to stay at Quality Inn. The breakfast was well worth the stay... The hotel is very clean and affordable. We will be staying here again in the next few months when we come back through. The front desk clerk was so helpful and ready to help us. We had a huge group come in at the same time. Very pleasant experience.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The staff are beyond helpful and courteous. The breakfast is one of the best I have seen. I travel a lot, and stay at a lot of different hotels, but this one is different. Right off the interstate and easy access. This won't be my last stay here! Road construction is awful, but I finally made my way to the hotel!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My stay was comfortable and pleasant. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I'm not from the area, so I asked the staff for their recommendation on food, shopping, and FOOD. They provided me with multiple options. The beds are amazing. I would recommend this Quality Inn to everyone.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2014

First room the air unit rumbled loudly. Switched rooms. Second room very dirt with stained towels and wash clothes and soiled sheets. Awful. Paid after 6 p.m mad couldn't switch hotels. The sheets were disgusting. Smelled of animals and smoke.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Best Western Aspen Hotel
#5 of 23 in Fort Smith
Super 8 Van Buren/Ft. Smith Area
Best Western Van Buren Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!