“Outstanding lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
New York City, New York
“Outstanding lunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We were biking and quite hungry: paella was one of the best ever; grilled veggies incredible; fabulous warm welcome.

1 Thank ngk121

• Czech first
Spain
“Again and Again and Again”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I have been to Can Paco 2 times in the last 3 weeks. (We live in Mallorca). Each time has been a wonderful and delicious experience, with authentic Mallorcan, home cooked food. The grilled calamaris and grilled fresh vegetables are perfect, and my husband´s steak cooked to perfection also. I also tried the fresh monkfish (Rape), and it was the best I have had in Mallorca. The wonderful family who runs Can Paco are the real stars here. Magdalena and her mother make you feel like family. The atmosphere is delightful and cozy, the sea views are perfect, and the food.....real home cooking and delicious!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank hakobama
“Lovely place run by lovely people”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I went there as a vegetarian English tourist and i haven't been treated as well in my own country then I was there. The waitresses were lovely and made me feel at home offering me an alternative dish to the 2 person paella that I was going to choose. They even spoke English to me which they didn't have to, and also enquired as to where I was from and made small talk. The overall service there was so much better than any standard restaurant and I went away feeling full and like a valued customer. Will definitely come here again when I come back to Palma

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank LisaMB86
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

We ordered the black rice with seafood and it was very delicious. Must try the almond cake! The owners were very attentive and made you feel right at home. Didn't want to leave!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mundotraveler1
Palma de mallorca
“Delicious paella”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch at this restaurant. The staff was incredibly kind and friendly and told us about interesting things of Banyalbufar. We had paella and then for the dessert we had "gato con helado de almendra" which si a typical dessert of Mallorca but i have to say that it was one of the best i've ever tried!!!

Visited March 2013