“So not worth it”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
New York City, New York
“So not worth it”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went for a fresh orange juice and some croquetas.
We heard the woman use a small juicer for 1 min. She came back with 4 juices (wow quick !)
The orange juice was clearly industrial with a little bit of real pulp. The croquetas were okay (they are rarely very good anyway).

We asked for the bill and went to pay it at the counter. She gave us a price without the bill. I asked for the bill. We found out that she charged us 4 euros by juice (way more than every where else on the island). I told her it did not tate like an orange juice. She showed me the juicer and said : see I just used it, I also used my last oranges for you.

Meaning : she did not have enough oranges so took some industrial juice and lied to us and charged a lot for it. I don't like this behaviour, lying and taking tourists for cash cows.

• Visited April 2014