“Very, very good”

Casa Asiatica
Ranked #39 of 95 Restaurants in Pollenca
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Yet again I find myself wondering if negative reviewers have actually been to the same restaurant as I have. I'm perplexed!
I've been to Casa Asiatica several times over the last few years, and on every occasion I found the food, service and atmosphere to be outstandingly good.

In my opinion it's one of the better Asian restaurants I've eaten in anywhere, and it's most definitely the best in the Pollensa/Puerto Pollensa/Alcudia area. There are a few, but I really wouldn't bother trying the others. (I speak from experience, and recommendation)

Great dishes, served with care. Friendly courteous and efficient staff and the bill is always far lower than expected. The set meal for 4 has some really delicious things to try - I especially love the King prawns wrapped in little crispy envelopes......Mmm delicious!

3  Thank dondenext

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Being at Majorca this August I really failed to find a place cooking typical majorcan food. The most places you can find specialize on a kind of cuisine I'll name "fast steak" saying that's a british cuisine. And that was the only reason I came to Casa Asiatica some day. Of course that's far not a place for gourmet of chinese food - you'll not find there plentiful number of dishes you can find in China, but the food they cook is good and tasty and servings are big and service is kind and helpful. That made me come again in a couple of days and again I was not disappointed.
Amazing cheap:
Soupe ~ 3.2 EUR
Meat ~ 6 EUR
Rice with vegetables ~ 3 EUR
Beer (cana) ~ 2 EUR

2  Thank Serge_131
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This small restaurant located in a narrow street between the main square and the 365 steps is well worth a visit. It only has 3 outside tables but it's main selling point has to be the food. Generous portions of superbly cooked food. Our party of 4 had greedy teenagers who were determined not to share each ordered duck, one shredded duck the other crispy Beijing duck both with lots of pancakes, cucumber, spring onion and hoisin sauce. When the dishes arrived each looked as if they would have fed 2 , although both managed to demolish the lot as it was so good. My husband had a Thai curry with boiled rice which he said was excellent and I had Thai style crispy beef which I greedily teamed up with Singapore noodles each dish being large I needed help to finish. The beef steak strips nicely thick that once crispy you didn't lose the fact that it was still steak. With Chinese beers and soft drinks on top the total bill was under 60 euros excellent value and the walk home needed as everyone was so full.

2  Thank Rosie T
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We have visited this restaurant three times in the past year and it has always been excellent. It offers excellent value for money particularly for Pollensa. For our latest visit there were six of us including two older children. We ordered a set meal for 5 which was 71 euros. Plenty enough food for all of us, the hi-lights being the crispy duck, crispy beef and the prawns in garlic. The owner (John) is exceptionally friendly and looked after us very well. It's not haute cuisine but for value it can't be beaten. The total bill (including three bottles of wine) was 101 euros. Much better than any of the Chinese restaurants in the port. Give it a go and you will be pleasantly surprised.

2  Thank deb590
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Had the set menu for 5 for 74euros which was outstanding value for the money.The standard of the food was very very good and this was not our first visit and we have never been disappointed.The standard of service off John the boss was very good and he couldn't have been more helpful.We will return again very soon

1  Thank peterlaureen