“beware”

179 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“beware”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

visited the plaza in late october to have a coffee with a friend who lives in a flat on the square he told me to be very careful as there were lots of people mainly tourists been targeted by pickpockets he told me it appears to happen a lot on market days as we were sat talking a couple sat at the side of us heard us talking the fellow said to us he had is wallet stolen that day the place is fantastic to visit but do be very careful i never carry a wallet i put my money in my pocket and keep my hand in my pocket i hope this info is helpful to all trip advisor readers

8 Thank frances292

• Polish first
Southern England
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Lovely square and full of activity - market is well worth a visit”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Lovely square and full of activity - market is well worth a visit. Lots of kids at night which is noce to see and loads of restaurant and bar choices.

1 Thank 1QualityTraveller
Glasgow, United Kingdom
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“This is a great square”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is a great square, there are nice cafes and restaurants and on market day there is so much to see. This is a great place to be at night too, sitting eating ice cream here is my favorite part of my Mallorca holiday.

London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Definitely worth visiting for the market on a Sunday”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Beautiful place and a great market selling food and crafts. I'm not really into markets but this is better than the normal lace and cheap clothes.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A Must on market day”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We arrived late Saturday and visited the market on Sunday morning - fruit and vegetables are beautiful and very reasonably priced. Also a great selection of cheeses and smoked meats. These seemed less reasonable though. A great way to spend the morning.