The villa was fine. It is spacious, and works well for two families as it naturally separated into upstairs and downstairs sections, both with two bedrooms and their own bathroom.
It worked well, although I would say it was a little rough around the edges..
- Modern kitchen works well
- Very pretty
- Naturally split into two with two bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs and downstairs, so perfect for two families.
- Great outdoor eating space, and separate outdoor kitchen with barbecue
- All facilities, including great Wifi, dishwasher, washing machine, DVD, TV
- Really pretty garden area
Lows. (generally a bit rough around the edges)
- The outside area beyond the kitchen was in need of a make-over. It was very scruffy and this is a shame as it spoils the ambience
- The plumbing upstairs was not great - the toilets flushes were bad
- Downstairs is very dark. THe kitchen is particularly dark even at the peak sunlight, so it feels a bit depressing! The downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms are also a bit dark and scrufffy. They could do with a make-over
- The pool filter system was not working properly, so we had a couple of days of murky water. Not too much of a problem but for the price, it should be working.
- The DVD machine was dodgy. We had to balance books on the scart lead to get it to work.
- the villa has no address so it was impossible to get a taxi to find us. You need to name the villa very clearly and provide an address that is useable for local taxis.
- There was no note in the villa about how to work applicances, power supply, directions to local restaurants, directions to beach, etc.
- Compared to other villas in the area, it lacked a bit of character and warmth
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Families with young children|