“Not wheelchair accessible!!!!”

Vista Boquer Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pollenca
Vista Boquer Apartments
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Pollenca
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Not wheelchair accessible!!!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I am a wheelchair user so when I booked this apartment through Disabled Access Holidays I was confident it was what they had told me it was and it was Accesible for my wheelchair.
How wrong I was..
No chance in either of the bathrooms of using the loo unaided,
Couldn't use sink too high and was sat on a huge squre piece of slate with very sharp corners as I found to my cost.
No chance of making anything in the kitchen as it was a galley kitchen any one who uses a wheelchair can tell you that they are unsuitable.
I had to wheel in and back out...
No way I could make a meal as ok we had pots and pans but no wooden spoons etc...
No coffee maker in apartment and when asked why this was they told us they didn't supply one and had never been asked for one!!!
Could I drink instant or go out and buy one?
Not what I wanted to hear.......one was brought but had to be poured out over the sink as it was so old it leaked worse than a sieve.
The bedroom you entered through a small narrow corridor just about managed that but then I had to back up as no turning circle even pushing the 2 single beds together.
The "utility room" was the balcony with an old washing machine at the end..again no way as a wheelchair user I could get at it....
Worsted of all when my husband came to using it it had human mess in it ( or I hope it was human)
We then had to clean it..
The intercom was too high on the wall for wheelchair users ,
Toilet seat moved and was plastic no use for transfers even if you could get your wheelchair in front of it as there was a bidet right in front of it...
This holiday was supposed to be a relaxing holiday where I didn't have to worry about accessibility but it couldn't have been worse ....
The Rep couldn't decide if she was the Rep or the cleaner!
Television was not working for 4 days no radio no clock no nothing just a shell really,
Even the sofa was far too low for transfers even my able bodied husband struggled to get off it.
Taxi transfers where included in the price nothing very organised at all,
It cost £1345 not a particularly cheap week away by no means but I didn't mind as it was all done for me......couldn't have been anymore stressed and upset.
An absolute nightmare holiday not what I paid for at all.

I don't want any other wheelchair user and their families to get duped by this company I have emailed the head man but his reply was "So You Didn't Like It?'
Please don't book this apartment if you are a wheelchair user I felt a pest every time I needed a pee or a drink...
It was a holiday for us to chill out and relax before my husband goes in for a life or death operation
It wasn't and all I can think of now is if God forbid anything happens to him I haven't got any nice memories of our last holiday together.
Expensive service take my advice and sorce it yourself I usually do but didn't do it this time but never again.

Room Tip: Don't trust this company absolute rubbish customer service both at home and abroad. Making mone...