This is my second year in succession, and third in all, staying at the Oro Playa.
1. Excellent location, away from any noise but just across road from beach and Pinewalk shops and restaurants. Great view of mountains from apartments facing the rear.
2. Cleaning staff and all staff are generally excellent and helpful.
3. Good pool facilities and bar and snack service is good.
4. Free wi-fi.
1. The rooms are looking a bit tired and could do with a bit of modernisation. The kitchen area in particular could do with a makeover.
2. Some apartments still have a problem with ants.
3. It would be helpful if the snack service at the bar was extended into the evening.
4. The entertainment this year was a bit sketchy and not as well organised as previous years.
The Coral restaurant across the road from the complex is excellent and the stafff very child friendly. Likewise the Guzu restaurant about 100 metres when you turn right outside the hotel.
If you are going on a bus outing with No Frills company, look out fot Michael, a tour guide. He has an excellent knowledge of the island and is very entertaining. He usually is on the island tour and the rustic tour.lMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking