“I wanted for nothing and if I did it was all discreetly on hand”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Salvia - Adults Only
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Soller
London, United Kingdom
“I wanted for nothing and if I did it was all discreetly on hand”
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I have never taken the time to write a holiday review before and maybe that's because I was always searching for perfection or not inspired enough to do so; that is until now, until my stay in Hotel Salvia Mallorca. I do fear that by writing this I will give away what is a hidden gem but it deserves all and any praise it receives as it is the definition of the perfect holiday destination.

This quiet, idyllic charming 6 bedroom villa is elegantly and tastefully decorated. As a guest you have the additional amenity of the secluded garden and pool area to enjoy. Patrick, Sasha, Vanessa and all of Hotel Salvia’s staff made me feel welcomed, special, and very much like I was staying in my own exclusive villa. The food, in particular the lunchtime risotto, was sumptuous...almost like I cooked it myself! I wanted for nothing and if I did it was all discreetly on hand.

I would recommend those thinking of staying here to stop thinking and just go! Where possible I would try and stay for a week so as to experience the barbeque because in terms of quality, value and all round atmosphere you will find it hard to surpass it with anything else in Mallorca. This is a place I intend to revisit.

Thanks Hotel Salvia for a wonderful holiday and memories.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Polish first
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Just returned from holiday having spent 5 nights staying at Salvia, it exceeded our expectations and is fully deserving of all the positive comments. Patrick, Sasha,Veronica and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area offering great advice on walks and restaurants. Breakfast was a treat with lots of fresh orange juice and fruit served on the idyllic terrace.
Enjoyed the Monday evening barbeque, a nice touch to get guests chatting to each other.
Hope to be back.
A and P Herts.

Manchester
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Just a short review to confirm the good comments of previous guests. We had 2 nights in the Garden Suite followed by 2 nights in the Soller suite, both rooms perfect.
Leisurely breakfast on the terrace was a delight, but the highlight of the stay was the Monday evening BBQ, a great opportunity to meet other guests.
Highly recommended.

1 Thank AlanO77
Uxbridge
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Charming small hotel, with lovely rooms run by three very nice people. Sacha, Patrick and Vanessa and their team are charming and helpful. Breakfast was perfectly adequate and lunch is available on request. Vanessa cooks a great Risotto! The hotel is within a few minutes of the main town square and the train and tram station, and yet it is tucked away discretely in a quiet spot. The garden, pool and terrace are very pleasant and secluded. There is a well stocked honesty bar for those who like a tipple or three, and when I mentioned that I did not drink alcohol they went out and got some non-alcoholic beers in, which is typical of their attention and thoughfulness. We would definately recommend this hotel and we look forward to returning there.

New York
Reviewed 8 June 2011

We had such a wonderful stay at Hotel Salvia and in Soller in general. We were only there for a couple of days but would have gladly stayed longer. the Staff at the hotel were lovely and very helpful. The room we stayed in was fantastic. The breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank miraNY
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Where to start with a review of Hotel Salvia? I feel like I should write a poem it was such a wonderful experience alas I fear my words wouldn't it justice.
From the moment Patrick picked us up at the airport until a week later when we were sadly dropped back for our return flight we had nothing but the best hospitality, great lunches, amazing days lunging by the pool, incredible Monday night BBQ, well stocked Honesty bar and accommodation that was really first class. Patrick, Sasha and Vanessa were perfect hosts, really felt like we were staying with friends except we didn't have to do the washing up although I did feel like helping out as the service was so great.
The only reservation I have about giving it a glowing review is that the more people who go there means it will be more and more difficult to book a room.
If there is a nicer place to spend a holiday I'd be shocked. Well done guys you are all doing a terrific job!
Hope to be back soon!
Bren & Lisa

Room Tip: The Apartment is incredible.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Zug, Switzerland
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We had a warm welcome to the hotel and was shown around this beautiful and relaxing oasis in town. It is a small hotel with only few room. We are a family of four and our rooms were huge with views to the garden. Breakfast was excellent. The host were always there for help. It was decided to make a barbecue one evening and the host asked each guest if they wanted to take part - very informal - and made us feel at home.
It is not easy to find the hotel and there is not good access with the car. However, this means that you can stay in the middle of town and not be woken up by traffic. We parked the car nearby at a parking area that the Hotel has access to and that was no problem at all. The Danes

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank bettinahoen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Soller
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Hotel Can Mostatxins
Hotel Can Mostatxins
#1 of 56 in Alcudia
Finca Hotel Son Palou

Been to Hotel Salvia - Adults Only? Share your experiences!